Ford Focus Forum banner
621 - 640 of 649 Posts
i would love to get 7 for it. 6500 would be ok too.

I hope you can get that but it is going to be tough they just don't sell for much. Your car is more like $5,000-5500 in that range but try to get as much as you can out of it

i just posted it for 6500obo. so maybe people will bite. i just wanted to be able to use the money and cover my student loan costs and have some left over dangit haha

might have to buy a super ghetto car once i get to my duty station and save for a year before i can buy a nice car...like the ST that i want so bad :) just wish you could get recaros without My Ford Touch.

I agree that the way Ford does it's packages is stupid. When I bought my car I wanted leather but to do that I had to get traction control as well which I hate!! You should be able to just pick and choose what you want like the old days

St1 with partial leather recaros amd hid headlights please :) only two options I want.

Well looks like my focus will be for sale at Subaru of Puyallup. No I didnt buy a subie

Anyone up to do something this weekend? I'd like to check out the LeMay?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

i need a job back in NW so i can live there. WI is so boring and small.

Stolle what the heck is going on? I was just wondering what happened to you I saw some you tube videos of your car and I thought to myself what happened to him.

I should move. June my lease is up. there's nothing here. I'd take the plunge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

621 - 640 of 649 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.