Ford Focus Forum banner

Why Boredom Super Mega Thread?!?!

12K views 648 replies 44 participants last post by  MRJKERRS 
#1 ·
We need to have one of those threads where people just say random stuff and it carries on forevvvv.... Otherwise its pretty boring in the NW section. So heres my greatest attempt to start a really long thread:

I really wonder what Sean and my brother Dave would look like with mullets, I actually do that with all shiny bald people!!!

#2 ·
Re: Why?

I'm wondering why its summer and we have NOTHING GOING ON.... Lets do a bi-weekly burger or lets do another Point Defiance run now that its not POURING RAIN or that Fort Casey thing or SOMETHING. :D

#3 ·

I'm wondering why its summer and we have NOTHING GOING ON.... Lets do a bi-
I have a tendency to scan when I read and I got a little freaked out here!!

#4 ·

Lol. Eww. Lol. :lol:

#5 ·

When I go to poo I wrap the seat in toilet paper and then when I sit down I fold up some more into a nice rectagle for my penis. I don't like my penor touching the side of the toilet because I know others have and they have also peed on it.

Thing is that the paper in front gets super moist and sticks to the head. So when it dries up it's stuck there and looks like some sort of deformity on first glance. My girlfriend said she won't touch it until I shower. I try to explain but she won't have my wierdo ****.

*subscribed*

#11 ·

When I go to poo I wrap the seat in toilet paper and then when I sit down I fold up some more into a nice rectagle for my penis. I don't like my penor touching the side of the toilet because I know others have and they have also peed on it.

Thing is that the paper in front gets super moist and sticks to the head. So when it dries up it's stuck there and looks like some sort of deformity on first glance. My girlfriend said she won't touch it until I shower. I try to explain but she won't have my wierdo ****.

*subscribed*
Weird.
Until this post I thought you were a girl

:lol:

#7 ·

Why David Spade puts the 7up into a glass with ice then walkes around with the can.

#8 ·

Why David Spade puts the 7up into a glass with ice then walkes around with the can.
Ohhhhh? thats why i think about how you and my brother would look with mullets?

#13 ·

Doing a tour of craft breweries in Portland sometime in the fall. Any suggestions?

#15 ·

I'm a fan of all kinds of beer, my dad is partial to hefs

#27 ·

Why does today feal like Friday?

#28 ·

Why does today feal like Friday?
No kidding I think my problem is I only worked 4 days last week, but it sure did feel like friday all day!

#36 ·

Just found this thread. LOL. Gotta love boredom threads.

#37 ·

Back in Feb we had a G2G at point defiance. It was POURING rain and I sucked some water into my intake and my MAFS sensor got wet, causing my car to sputter and stall out. I pulled over and ran my car until it cleared up. The rest of the group continued to the restaurant.

#38 ·

^ what the ****s your point you want a cookie or somethin? I was there I too continued to the restaraunt, but i didnt know you had problems! You might want to reread the whole post thati posted.

#40 ·

^ what the ****s your point you want a cookie or somethin? I was there I too continued to the restaraunt, but i didnt know you had problems! You might want to reread the whole post thati posted.
i had to read 3x to understand what you're asking :D

ive been making fun of him for quite some time now about that whole thing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.