Ford Focus Forum banner

Top Speed on the track

5K views 35 replies 21 participants last post by  focuspl99 
#1 ·
I was wondering what was everyones top speed on the track?:D

#27 ·
Ted7rns said:
In the race group. The Scion would do 119mph with nobody around, But would hit 125 mph in the draft. The draft can play a big part at Cal-Speedway. I got passed in turn 1 in the Spec Focus and I got such a draft I would close back in going into turn 3, If I didn't have someone else in the car I would have passed him going into 3.

Almost all the fast times in TT/HPDE came with a draft.
Drafting helped me catch a 5.0 in the oval. I bet he was confused after pulling on me hard at the beginning of the oval. :lol:

#28 ·
CatMostFeared said:
after watching the video I saw a lot of Vettes How many people a vette or other fast cars :cool:
I was aware of 4 C6 Z06 at the track. Probably about 20 AI and AIX cars combined. (2) Ferrari 360 Challenge cars, a few vipers gts's, one of the fast NASA instructors had a killer Audi, but I believe it had mechanicals on Sunday. Nasa has a huge following for the event I believe I heard like 400 cars

#29 ·
slidemaster said:
I was aware of 4 C6 Z06 at the track. Probably about 20 AI and AIX cars combined. (2) Ferrari 360 Challenge cars, a few vipers gts's, one of the fast NASA instructors had a killer Audi, but I believe it had mechanicals on Sunday. Nasa has a huge following for the event I believe I heard like 400 cars
Yeah, Patrick Lindsey is very fast in that Audi S4. He won two National Championship last year in PT and TT.

I don't think we had 400 cars, maybe more like 300 cars.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.