Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't seen anyone else make one, so figured I'd would.

I have a set of Team Dynamic Monza's I will bring if anyone puts a deposit down for me to bring them. Lots of extras come with the wheels. Just made an ad in the for sale section if anyone is interested

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
I have an SVT motor and Trans with a Torsion Diff, the motor and trans have 135K on them.

Auto Power Race roll bar - SOLD
corbeau seats one is an FX1 the other is FX1 Pro in red and black both seats have brackets
Boral Exhaust.
Svt front and rear brakes.
Ford racing adjustable rear sub frame and with ply bushings.
16’ rota grids with Dunlop Star specks. - $500

Fswerks race Camber Plates, no coilover top hats
SVT bumpers front and rear in red, any body parts from any svt all in red.

·
Registered
392 Posts
18x7 Centerline Excel wheels
Svt 5 spokes
Summit fast fives 15x8/4 with slicks and skinnies
Two sets of dark grey seats (front and rear)
One light grey rear seat
F150 westin bull bar
F150 dual 10" sub box
And a ton of other stuff that's too much to list here

·
Registered
703 Posts
I have 05-07 fogs and a headlight switch with fogs if anyone has any interest. Let me know and make an offer!

·
Registered
116 Posts
I am looking to sell my f2 Duratec header and Flexpipe if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I plan to bring a pair of SVT mirrors and spoiler. If I have a guaranteed buyer I'll bring along my stock mk1 ZX3 bumpers.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Full svt red and black seats, decent shape with the typical hole on drivers side. Won't bring unless asked to as they will come from canada down with me. 200$

Stock 2000 headlights in great shape with chrome housing

Fswerks stage 2 turbo kit with 28r originally installed on first car in 2009, removed one year ago and 40k km's on it (not from my car) complete with 42lb injectors but no xcal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've got an 2008 oem airbox ($50 obo) and FSWerks stealth muffler with like 300 miles on it ($115) obo. Both were in the b/s/t group on Facebook. No idea where the post is buried now...

·
Registered
511 Posts
SVT Focus Rear Bumper

Other Focus parts to be posted soon.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I've got an 2008 oem airbox ($50 obo) and FSWerks stealth muffler with like 300 miles on it ($115) obo. Both were in the b/s/t group on Facebook. No idea where the post is buried now...
i was wondering if its the whole exhaust, only asking cause on their website i only see complete exhaust, not just the muffler. Thanks

Sent from my YP-G70 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
665 Posts
2.25" focus sport race exhaust. Needs to be cleaned up but I never used it. Bought it used and it has been sitting in my shed. Needs a new hangar welded on. $150 delivered to FR.

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
I'm motivated to sell some stuff this year. All prices are negotiable.

Machs with all tabs and wiring. A couple scratched on the LH side one. Rubber is in good shape too. $500

08+ Front brakes. Rotors, calipers and pads. Less than 5000 miles. $200

Sparco steering wheel and hub. Hub was never installed and not needed for installation for this wheel, i can sell separately. The wheel used to be on Spongebob so yeah, own a piece of focus history! $150 for the wheel, $50 for the hub.

SVT grill in good shape, all tabs - $25
Some old-skool m3 mirrors from an unknown source, painted black. Let's party like it's 2003, y'all - $25
Smoked side markers. the real deal, not the stick-on kind - $35

·
King wheel-whore. BOW before me!
4,743 Posts
Naturally I will be busy however my father will be setting up a vendor booth in the swap meet area with some of his stuff and a UHaul full of my stuff. A few things off the top of my head that he will have setup at the booth starting Thursday will be the following:

- Metal Duratec Valve Covers (All conditions, some with bolt packages too)
- Focus RS Gauge Clusters
- SVT Gauge Clusters
- A couple sets of 215/45/17's and 225/45/17's
- Brand New in Package Focus RS Steering Wheel
- SVT Mirrors out the ying yang
- Roush MK1 Floor Mats
- Kona Floor Mats
- Black MK1 Floor Mats
- SVT Door Handle Sets out the ying yang
- European MK1 Radio Bezels (lots of them and going cheap)
- Bunch of old Focus Central Parts
- Euro Bumpers for MK1's
- Some bits from Team Torquesteer in the UK
- Tons of little Euro MK1 Parts (like woodgrain ghia shift knobs)
- Euro and Standard MK1 Hatch TailLights
- SVT Door Panels (couple of sets)
- Brand New KW V3 Coilover Set for MK1 Hatches and Sedans (I think I want $1400 for???)

and a bunch more stuff I can't think of off the top of my head.... its literally a UHaul full of stuff.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
I have an SVT motor and Trans with a Torsion Diff, the motor and trans have 135K on them.

Auto Power Race roll bar - SOLD
corbeau seats one is an FX1 the other is FX1 Pro in red and black both seats have brackets
Boral Exhaust.
Svt front and rear brakes.
Ford racing adjustable rear sub frame and with ply bushings.
16’ rota grids with Dunlop Star specks. - $500

Fswerks race Camber Plates, no coilover top hats
SVT bumpers front SOLD and rear in red, any body parts from any svt all in red.
Please let me know if there are any parts you would like, I’m not sure if I will be bringing these items without a buyer.

·
Registered
111 Posts
If anyone needs stock mk3 ST RMM I'll have one with me for sale. 50 bucks. Or if anyone want/needs anything from stock suspension I can bring.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts