Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

New here and wondering if there is a factory or aftermarket source to get different sized SVT valve tappets/buckets/cam followers (whatever the Ford term du jour is).

I know that Ford discontinued them some time back. But wondering if there are any other new or aftermarket sources for them.

There are several older threads on this but didn't want to revive something from years past.

In case anyone has any, I'm looking for 11.745 (x4), 11.805 (x3), and 11.865 (x1).

As an aside, I went to the junkyard today and got 40 non-SVT Zetec buckets and found out the hard way they are much larger. All measured 17.xxx mm. Worst case I may machine them down.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm wondering about this as well. Mine are all way out. Kent catalog has PN CF57 mechanical follower for a silver top ZETEC anyone know if that is what we need?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I got a response from Kent Cams, I'll paste here:

The CF66 is a steel bucket suitable for a 30mm(1.181”) diameter follower bore and uses a top hat shim under the bucket.
The skirt length is 24.2mm(0.953”) with a thickness from the running face to stem of 12.2mm(0.492”).
We supply this with a through hardened shim which will require grinding to size prior to installation.

The price for bucket complete with shim is 21.60 GBP each.
A full engine set of 16 is 345.60 GBP plus shipping.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts