Ford Focus Forum banner

81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
I hate this thread. I get heart burn every time I see a new post! :rant:
Thanks, Steve, and all other contributors, for keeping this list up to date.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i need a clutch hydrolic pressure hose part 2m5z7a512bb that ford doesn't have anymore...someone said cfm sells this ..but what is cfm?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can anyone get me a timing cover that mounts to the motor mount on the passenger side off of an svt focus along with its alternator bracket mine have gone missing during the two year long rebuild

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
Is the initial post updated fully?

- Drew

·
Premium Member
12,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Can anyone get me a timing cover that mounts to the motor mount on the passenger side off of an svt focus along with its alternator bracket mine have gone missing during the two year long rebuild
Discontinued but I can still get it, it's about $40.00 plus shipping. PM me and we can work out details if you want one.

I am also in need of a cruise cable. Where can I get one? B8ssist
Try aftermarket? Used? It is no longer available from Ford but it's NOT SVT specific, same cruise cable used on similar year Zetecs.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So, right off the top of my head the following are no longer available.

Body/Exterior:

Front bumper cover
Front lip
Upper front grill
Side skirts

Driveline/Hub/Brakes:

Front knuckles
Rear caliper brackets
CV shafts

Engine Auxiliary:

Upper Power steering line
Clutch hydraulic line clips

Engine:

Oil cooler (early Escape 2.0 Zetec cooler works though)

Exhaust:

Engine half of the cat bracket

Interior:

Seat covers
Door trim panels
HVAC bezel
Side seat plastics
B-pillar trim pins (3-door)
Instrument cluster
Auxiliary gauge

I know there's more, but that's what comes to mind right now.

-Steve
The front knuckles are the same as a 2010 & 2011 Transit Connect if what I saw onFordParts.com is correct.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Steve,
Is the SVT foglamp bracket, the round portion which screws (four, I believe) directly to the inside of the front bumper, not the portion by which the lamp is adjusted/aimed, available(passenger side)?
Thanks,
Chris

·
Premium Member
12,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Steve,
Is the SVT foglamp bracket, the round portion which screws (four, I believe) directly to the inside of the front bumper, not the portion by which the lamp is adjusted/aimed, available(passenger side)?
Thanks,
Chris
Long gone.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Steve,

Looks like the brake booster check valve and hose, Part# 2M5Z-2420-CA, needs to be added to the list.
Intermittent hard brake pedal. Had brakes serviced and fluid replaced. Technician indicated that issue was most likely brake booster check valve. Could not find the part as it has been discontinued.

I did find Part# YS4Z-2420-KA for a 2.0 Zetec, but appears not applicable to SVT (although image looks very similar). Also found a reference to Part# 4S4Z-9C482-AA.

Can you verify if there is a compatible brake booster check valve and hose for 2004 SVT Focus.

Thanks...john

·
Registered
1 Posts
Some fat bitch sat on the grill of my SVT while I was buying it at auction. It's currently glued with pvc cement but I'm hoping to find a pristine one soon. Also couldn't find a sparkplug wire cover so my buddy in England is shipping me a Duratec ST cover from the ST170.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
250 Posts
So, right off the top of my head the following are no longer available.

Body/Exterior:

Front bumper cover
Front lip
Upper front grill
Side skirts

Driveline/Hub/Brakes:

Front knuckles
Rear caliper brackets
CV shafts

Engine Auxiliary:

Upper Power steering line
Clutch hydraulic line clips

Engine:

Oil cooler (early Escape 2.0 Zetec cooler works though)

Exhaust:

Engine half of the cat bracket

Interior:

Seat covers
Door trim panels
HVAC bezel
Side seat plastics
B-pillar trim pins (3-door)
Instrument cluster
Auxiliary gauges

I know there's more, but that's what comes to mind right now.

-Steve
How about the lower radiator support brace? It appears this is SVT specific-

I order a new OE Ford replacement & found the horn assembly won't fit the new one.

Had to disassemble the horns from the bracket & mount the horn-bracket inside the brace. Then I figured out on flipping & twisting each horn so it fits back on the bracket.

81 - 97 of 97 Posts