Ford Focus Forum banner

61 - 80 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Honestly, why would you not want the the CFM one? The factory one is a bastard to remove. And no where near the the quality of the CFM line.
Crapwacker, I have the CFM one installed on my build now. But, i was wondering whether the factory one is still available. I didn't think it was. How was the factory one difficult to remove. you just have to pull up the fuse box out of the way.

·
Registered
250 Posts
What about the rear hatch wiring harness?
You know the one with "rubber boot" between the hatch & body where the wires typical crack & separate....

Is it true this harness is also discontinued from Ford?
I found a listing for a "used" harness; is this the "correct" part number for the SVTFs: 4S4T-14A584-J4CPU

·
Registered
670 Posts
Crapwacker, I have the CFM one installed on my build now. But, i was wondering whether the factory one is still available. I didn't think it was. How was the factory one difficult to remove. you just have to pull up the fuse box out of the way.
The bracket that's bolted to the frame was the hard part. I couldn't get to it with the ABS unit in the way

·
Registered
670 Posts
Moog makes some great replacements.
True, but if some wants OEMs, these are them, and $25 each, shipped, is a great price. And I got them in 2 days. Rock Auto seems to really drag their a$$ whit the cheap shipping option. Generally 4 or more days till I receive orders from them. And the expedited options jump up there in price

·
small Member
6,604 Posts
I got my moog replacements for under $9 each, and they showed up within a few days with the free shipping from RA.

·
small Member
6,604 Posts
Yeah you can get decent used ones for about $200. Absolutely NO reason to get a new OEM one unless you live in CA and need to smog it, or any other state that doesn't allow aftermarket cat replacements and/or relocations.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Power steering hoses...been casually looking around for them and haven't had any luck. All I've been seeing is 'discontinued' and no mention of suitable substitute.

·
Registered
159 Posts
There are 7 front license plate brackets left in the united states. I got the 8th. They are out of production, special order, and over $50.

Good time to buy and make some future money for someone who's into that ;)

61 - 80 of 97 Posts