Ford Focus Forum banner

41 - 60 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
6,092 Posts
Upper front grill is no longer available. Mine got taken out by a chunk of pavement thrown up by the car in front of me two weeks ago. Put a nice crease in the hood too.
Steve, I need the upper front grill for my 2002 SVT Focus. Can you still get these?
Hey guys, I have a euro grill mounted, and there is an intact SVT grill sitting in my garage (also have a stock Focus grill with one tab split). I wasn't thinking about selling it, in case I wanted to return the car to North American stock condition some day, after the car is considered a "classic", but if somebody REALLY wants it, and they hit my selling point... well. I might have to pay five times that much 15 years down the road, but that will be "then", and this is "now". I will not be advertising this in the "for sale" section or anywhere, because I really don't want to be without it, but everything (almost) has a price. If you want, PM me an offer, it might work out. If not this way, then you can always go with euro headlights and euro grill.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi guys,
Just want to add a BIG "Thank you" to Steve and to Matt Rowe from Speedway Recyclers. I bent my Header, killed by front O2 Sensor and Cat and also damaged my Pressure tubing to the Rack and Pinion steering. I hit raised Manhole cover on a road under construction. I couldn't find the Header anywhere, so I made a call to Stever, who directed me to Matt. He had one and is sending it to me. Add the Header to the list of parts Ford doesn't have and doesn't have a date to when, and if it will be available. Tim

·
Premium Member
12,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
No problem, glad to help although I should point out that the header isn't discontinued, it's just on back order at this time.

-Steve

·
Registered
34 Posts
Are the SVT Focus rear deck lid emblems available anywhere? I thought I had found one, but that part number supposedly has been assigned to a new/different part for a Lincoln vehicle (at least that is the story I was given.)

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
just talked to steve and other then possible aftermarket stock there is 1 torsen T2 left. FRPP discontinued it. figured this would be the place to put the heads up on that.

·
Go ahead - ask me how Chalz' huge, bulging, fearle
3,240 Posts
Inner tie rod ends are gone I think.

·
Camera 1, Camera 2..Camera 1, Camera 2
7,494 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
So, it's not like you can't get them from Raybestos, Moog, ACDelco or Mevotech at Rockauto.
I don't know, can you? They are unique to the SVT. I honestly haven't looked into aftermarket parts for mine because I haven't needed anything yet that I couldn't get.

·
Butt Face!
1,560 Posts
I have a set of Moog inner/outer tie rods in my garage. The originals were so corroded that the alignment guy couldn't get it right. Got em from Oreilly. I'm assuming they didn't **** up and get me focus ones... But we all know how that goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Someone should post up the tie-rod Part#'s that are specific to the SVT......

Save me & others the "headache" when the time comes....

If not, I know I will [if/when I need to do a replacement] when I figure this one out.... another "line item" to add to my "to-do" list....

·
Go ahead - ask me how Chalz' huge, bulging, fearle
3,240 Posts
Outer tie rod ends are:

YS4Z 3A130 CA Driver
YS4Z 3A130 CB Passenger

·
Registered
15 Posts
This may not be the place to ask but can anyone recommend a solid set of rear calipers? Mine are shot and the car isn't safe to drive currently.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Is the clutch hose from the master to the slave still available--I mean the factory one, not the braided one from CFM?
Honestly, why would you not want the the CFM one? The factory one is a bastard to remove. And no where near the the quality of the CFM line.

41 - 60 of 97 Posts