Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to pop in and say I picked up the Steeda RMM today. I swapped the 77 durometer urethane inserts with the stiffer 88 durometer inserts. There are a lot of vibrations in the car at idle and coming off idle into 1st gear, with a little extra throttle though this solves some of the more severe vibrations, for most I would recommend staying with the 77 durometer inserts.

Here is how it looked out of the box with the 77 durometer urethane inserts

And here it is with the 88 durometer inserts

It fit just fine, only needed a longer bolt. No biggie

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

·
Registered
88 Posts
Notice any major change in how it feels??

Sent from my DROID4

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It has improved the shifter feel, and with out the engine moving also feels like throttle response has been improved. Though with the 88 inserts it has alt of vibes off idle

·
Registered
88 Posts
I was debating picking either the steeda or cobb but my bank account decided i had better wait.

Sent from my DROID4

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was debating picking either the steeda or cobb but my bank account decided i had better wait.

Sent from my DROID4
Did you ever pick one up

·
Registered
88 Posts
Did you ever pick one up

Nah finances are tight when you get a gnarly speeding ticket lol. still on the wish list though along with front and rear sway bars

Sent from my DROID4

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah speeding tickets can put a damper on car mod funds. One of these days I may get the steeda front sway bar but no hurry car handles good with just the springs and rsb.

But you'll be more then pleased with either rmm.

·
Registered
883 Posts
How long did it take to install and what level of difficulty would it be for someone who is a novice?

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It is very easy, I'd say may be a 3 out of 10 difficulty to install. Took me less the 30 min all together.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The Steeda mount that I bought was for a 13 ST Focus

1 - 11 of 11 Posts