Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a long time since I've posted to these forums and to everyone that remembers me, hey hows it going! Special hello to all my old FloridaFocus crew members!

So I've been busy lately and got a new gal in my life she's not a pure bread Focus, she's a little mix but still has that fat rear hatch like my old gal. I now drive a 2017 Ford C-Max and die hard Focus fans will know that the Ford C-Max started out as a Focus over in Europe and grew into the beautiful chubby hatch that she is today. Stateside we only get the Hybrid or Plug-In Hybrid version of the car but it's still a lot of fun to drive. On top of that I now work at a Ford dealership and get a lot of opportunities to take some toys out for a couple of days here and there so I thought I'd share as 8 years ago when I first jumped on the Focus craze some of these cars or at least the idea of them was nothing more than dreams to most of us. We waited patiently in hopes of a Euro spec Focus like the RS Mk 2 and RS 500. Eventually it happened and our dream cars came stateside, so below is Betsy 2 and the last couple toys I got to take out for a few days.

Betsy #2

2017 Focus RS
[/IMG]

2013 Focus ST3
[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Nice! Any mods planned?

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Unfortunately no it's a lease so can't do much to it. Working on picking a new project car right now though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts