Ford Focus Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Yeah I think I'm going again this Friday night. I really should be able to get 1.8-1.9 60 foot times and shave a few tenths off. It's got a piggyback from Rebellion but otherwise stock. This car has been amazing! I think I need new tires as well very soon. May be the reason for the lack of traction.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
That past night I ran against a gto, an SRT8 Challenger and that white camaro SS in the picture and they all ran mid 13's to 14's. I heard everyone was having traction issues. Was talking with a guy that had a newer e63 s who said his launch control wasn't giving him traction either but he was running 11.7's.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
I am now looking at the regular GLA as a possible future replacement to my wife's Forester. I was surprised how affordable a CPO GLA can be compared to other options on the market.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I was thinking the same thing for my wife! Trading in her Escape for one. She loves her Escape though. This car has definitely been one of my best purchases.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
I was thinking the same thing for my wife! Trading in her Escape for one. She loves her Escape though. This car has definitely been one of my best purchases.

My wife says she loves her Forester but every time she drives he mom's or her dad's Mercedes ML350 (yes they both have nearly the exact same vehicle...) she gets spoiled by the twin turbo v6. Its a lot more responsive than the anemic N/A 2.5L in the Forester coupled to the awful 4 speed auto... In a few years my Outback will be paid off and she will be done with medical school and we can get rid of the oil consuming Forester.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts