Ford Focus Forum banner

41 - 60 of 8379 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
hehe those r my rims lol. but they nvr got tucked like that heres a pick of them on my car with a roush stage 2

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
MichaelXi said:
IMO, too much "Tuck" looks like a giant stepped on their Hot Wheels car, screwing it's axles. ;)
A little is fine, but you have to remember... This is NOT a Honda.
The fenders are different, the geometry is different, etc. Without bags and fender work, you can't just make it into a different car.
That VW above might look pretty good once they finish it and paint it, but the Focus is not a VW either.
If you want to take it to the bumpstops, bags are about all you can do if you ever intend to drive the car.
Jinstall has about as low as you can go without bags, and his is with some custom cutting, and his travel is pretty limited.
:)
It rides good on the autobahn at 100mph but sucks on anything with other than smooth surface.

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
crzyprazer316 said:

ummm what rims are these and do they come in 18's????
Those are Kei wheels, looks like they're not made any more: http://keiracing.com/wheels_rss.php

The rear end looks like it has been extended down too. Maybe a lip molded in.

That car's got a great interior, as well:

·
Registered
253 Posts
The back of my Focus would be tucked if it wasn't for the offset of my rims and having to flare the fenders out. I am KW V-1's with no adjustable perch in the

I noticed that someone posted a pic of a VW. Just the hell of it. Here is a pic of my old 68. Running tuck and -8 degrees camber in the rear.

My 63 that I built from the ground up.. With major modifications to the tranny mounts to limit the negative camber in the rear.

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
I miss my 68 VW :( I ran 205/70/15 on stock rims and suspension and had tuck. You couldn't even get your fingers between the rim and tire.

·
Registered
745 Posts
jinstall said:
I miss my 68 VW :( I ran 205/70/15 on stock rims and suspension and had tuck. You couldn't even get your fingers between the rim and tire.
i should hope you couldnt put fingers between the rim and tire that wouldnt never be a good thing

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
lol fender lip, lol.

·
Ronal Victim!
1,551 Posts
I am by no means done with my setup yet, but this is where I stand as of now.

It's not tucked but the plan is to make it tuck.

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts

·
Copying CaysE's mods even before CaysE does them!
2,265 Posts

^slight tuck, but that car has its purpose for that.
and it will rape probably every car on this forums ******* off haha
18x9 td pr 1.2's et35 (focus RS)

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
My buddy Justin (NHFocus)'s 2005 zx3...Was tucking 3/8" in the front and 1/4" out back IIRC.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
:cool:

Mission accomplished I guess.

Time flies...I started this thread over one year ago!!!

41 - 60 of 8379 Posts