Ford Focus Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Sct is not releasing a base tune at this time. Anything that comes out will be what the tuners in the case fswerks release.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

·
Registered
51 Posts
I don't follow the questions about asking if traction control can be disabled with the tune. Aren't we able to disable it ourselves already?

·
Registered
389 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Can't compare different dyno HP numbers, every dyno can read differently

Sent From my Galaxy S4

·
Registered
389 Posts
I guess, I mean it only takes 20 seconds. Do you turn it off every time you drive? Why?
No. It takes me less than 10 seconds. Having it buried in the menu is a terrible idea, and takes an unnecessary amount of attention away from driving. There should be a simple switch on the dash to turn it off.

·
Registered
84 Posts
At some point we are going to get some sort of update or way to purchase this right? I think the release of this info jumped the gun just a bit. :-/

·
Registered
84 Posts
That is understandable. Just sucks having the prize dangled in front of us and just held there. Oh well. It comes out when it comes out. We will see who drops the tune first. Maybe I will go talk to my friends at Evoms and see what they can do since SCT has the base tune and tuner.

·
Registered
273 Posts
That is understandable. Just sucks having the prize dangled in front of us and just held there. Oh well. It comes out when it comes out. We will see who drops the tune first. Maybe I will go talk to my friends at Evoms and see what they can do since SCT has the base tune and tuner.
We should talk to Thomas Dorris... He is the one who made DSMlink and, its much easier to use than the options out there for stock ECUs in the EVO world.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Evoms is a company local to me. Evolution motorsports. They do a lot of high end custom tunes and builds. They had the fastest Porsche in the world until the prince of Qatar bought it. I am friends with most of the guys there and the tuner has a Raptor as a daily. Pretty cool guy. One way or another I will get my car tuned.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Evoms is a company local to me. Evolution motorsports. They do a lot of high end custom tunes and builds. They had the fastest Porsche in the world until the prince of Qatar bought it. I am friends with most of the guys there and the tuner has a Raptor as a daily. Pretty cool guy. One way or another I will get my car tuned.
Ahh, I need to talk to Tom and see if he can do something that isn't handheld based.

·
Registered
768 Posts
I'm personally trying to keep up with the demand of our existing parts. We simply can't keep up right now and it's very hard to start another project with this workload.

I'm sure nobody reading this wants to hear this, but its what I'm dealing with at least.
How are things going? I saw on the FB page that you guys were tinkering around with the III recently, any updates? I'm doing my best to be patient, as are many others (I can afford to be patient anyways, considering I just had to replace our mobile phones for myself and my fiancee. Ouch!).

Looking forward to be the proud owner of an FSWERKS-tuned vehicle, guys.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts