Ford Focus Forum banner

221 - 240 of 243 Posts

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
NZWINRZ - Merk-cossie and spitfire...Mouth agape, hard to find what to say, Kudos on both of those. Big time.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
My new car. 2015 VW Sportwagen SE TDI, 6sp manual with White exterior and Beige interior. So far I love everything about this new car. Always wanted a cool wagon and it is my first VW and first Diesel now also. Getting stellar mileage even in the city.
If anyone brings up all the fiasco about the recent VW stuff, I don't really care at present. I live in NC and we don't have diesel emission laws and to be honest, as long as nothing hurts my power and mileage, I couldn't care less. Almost all manufacturers cheat in some ways.

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
Excellent choice. That is a gorgeous car.

Unfortunately it's in a league of its own, nobody else has anything that comes even close to competing.

Now do full deletes and a tune. :)

- Drew

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
I'll update...I got pissed off with my Ford dealer trying to get treated fairly about ordering a RS. But Lon story short, I requested my money back and picked up a 2016 STi. Series.Hyper Blue. Only 700 STi's wil be made this color. It has a unique leather/suede interior for this edition. Many mods planned for it

And the STi with my Mk1 Rabbit. My SVT is still here, but it's for sale now. Parked in the corner of the garage

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
Very nice! Similar pricing to a fully loaded Mk3 RS? Looks like there's one for sale at one of our local Scoobie dealers for $42k.

http://www.planetsubaru.com/new/Subaru/2016-Subaru-WRX-afbe08ad0a0e0ae874fe26cd012148ae.htm?searchDepth=7:10
I paid weeeelllllll under sticker for mine. My parents have bought many cars from the same dealer so we're friends with the managers. My dad ordered a 2015 WRX last year. I basically paid under dealer invoice. Plus they included the STi front lip were still waiting on.

They had this inside. The color looked faded inside, under fluorescent lights. Pulled it outside for me to drive it and make sure it was what I wanted. Planned on ordering a black or white one. But I loved the paint outside, and the all black with blue interior is awesome. So I bought this one. Very happy so far.

Taillight conversion on ordered, rear LED and fog light on order. Picked up a set of BBS forged EvoX MR wheels for my winter setup. Plan on intake, exhaust tune, coilovers, Volk TE37 for summer wheels. I think I'll be just as happy with this as a RS, so in not regretting it. This will have more of a aftermarket following, so I can tinker and mod alittle not with it. And payments are less then a RS where the dealer wanted way over msrp.

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
Nicely done, although it's sad to see no RS
Agreed. I was really dead set on the RS. It's too bad Roch Ford had to ruin the relationship with a potential customer. Think I'll ever go back or recommend them? I don't think so.

I love the Subaru tho. Not that upset about the RS.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
I ditched my old '94 Ranger a little over a year ago and stepped up 10 years into this for my current daily driver. It's a 2004 Ranger FX4 Level II, so it has the heavier duty 31 spline 8.8 rear end with a torsen limited-slip differential as well as the forged Alcoa wheels and blue interior. It's a little worse for the wear (the PO didn't take the best care of it) and I had a little encounter with a tree last January, which is why it has the custom tube bumper on it.

It's got a tick over 160,000 miles on it, has the good ole' 4.0 SOHC with a 5 speed.

Not much for mods, the torsion bars are cranked a few turns in the front, it has the old Kenwood headunit out of my old truck, the custom tube bumper my buddy and I made along with the 20" LED lightbar and 6" round LED foglights and a Dynomax catback. Also has 20% tint all around.

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Purchased this at the end of March, traded my Jeep since I was under pressure due to all the unloaded expenses happening to it. Long story short, when we were at the Autoclub Speedway for the race, visiting the Toyota Exhibit we sat inside a Camry and loved the lay out as well as the seats. So of course we had been in discussions of replacing the Jeep. I said I would go to Toyota when we got home, ended up bringing home a Camry.

Only ''mod so far'' a TRD Badge not interesting in doing much to it other than Mud Guards and upgrading the headlights.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I'm still rockin the '15 Cayman S for weekend drives and HPDE's. Love this car. Have a Honda Fit for daily and F250 for towing/etc (much less interesting IMO).

Impromptu phone pic taken on a morning drive.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
^Looks awesome Dan.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Haven't owned a Focus since 2006. But have been somewhat in the Focus family since then. Had a 2006 Mazda 5 and a 2012 Mazda 3. The 3 got traded 2 months ago for a 2015 Mustang V6.

And when not in the Mustang. I have a 1984 Ranger 5.0. and a 2007 Suzuki Boulevard M50 Limited

221 - 240 of 243 Posts