·
Registered
23 Posts
The SHO getting some last weekend.....

And the BRZ just being a BRZ.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Ordered this about four months ago and just recently picked it up.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Here is my 1986 Jeep Comanche.
It has a 2.5 4cyl, 5 speed, 4X4
It came without the shell originally and I am the third owner.
I paid $800.00 for it.
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
my stable is more like a 1.5car garage, a 12x12 shed, a corner of the basement, and a 1300sqft shop space I rent too. I have 13 motorcycles and two trucks in addition to the focus. I'm into rebuilding, restoring, and customizing vintage japanese bikes and wouldn't bother posting most of them because I buy them as I find them but it takes longer to fix one than it does to find 3 or 4 more to buy haha....so most are in rough shape and non-rideable.

But, in the interest of sharing some of my other toys and modes of transportation I'll throw a few pics up here of stuff that functions or almost functions.

my 1975 Honda CB550 Cafe Racer - the bike that started it all. bought it when I was 18 without knowing a damn thing about old bikes and learned everything I know today on it during a resto-mod.

1979 Yamaha XS750 Triple Bratstyle. pulled this out of a field with two more of the same bike for $800 total. This was the first one to get back on the road of the three, I sold one and am almost done with a cafe racer on the third one.

The other 1979 Yamaha XS750, cafe racer. Major upgrades and I fabricated the exhaust from 10' of straight tubing all by hand (aside from a triumph replica muffler).

Race Bike. I haven't stayed in the hobby much the last year or so....might have to let this one go come spring time. 2006 RMZ450 with too many mods to list.

1979 Yamaha XS650 chopper. This build goes down as one of my favorites. It was a lot of fun doing the chopper thing instead of my usual cafe racer type work.

2012 F-150. She's a lease and has been very good to me, but the payment plus gas is killing my motorcycle building budget so I recently bought what will be it's replacement when I turn this in in May

f-150's replacement. 1972 Ford Camper Special. 2wd 8' bed with a big block and C-6 auto. selling drivetrain to a mustang guy and putting in a 4.6 modular ford motor with a t5 manual and expedition rear axle. Gotta have a resto-mod truck to haul around vintage bikes!

My Pitbike: 2007 Honda CRF70f - Bought it for a few purposes: it's great for the vintage bike shows/swaps that I go to each year and stunting these little things is becoming all the rage and is a ton of fun.

·
I'm a ass man!
5,733 Posts
I realised a few things just now.

I don't wash my car a lot and I don't take pictures of it when it's clean.

I also don't have a decent digital camera, so I use the potato that came with the phone.

Anyways here are some pictures of my car. I know it's a bit sad looking.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi. Here's my 2013 Mustang GT with a 5.0 liter 32 valve TI-VCT engine with a Mt-82 6 speed Manual Transmission. With the Brembo brake package and 19" Mustang rims wrapped on Pirelli P zeros. Completely Stock but waiting for aftermarket goodies when I have the money.

:evilgrin:

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Stealthy Frankenfiesta

Hello old friends.

When I got my Fiesta ST last year, a couple of buddies here commented that they were interested in seeing the progress on this car. Here's a note back a year later. I have a build thread on my Fiesta ST forum.

And two photos:

Fiesta ST Forum dot com thread said:
i trimmed this down since you can always get the latest at the Fiesta ST site linked above. Changes have slowed down, but still happening. Looks like a big winter coming. Then: Done.

·
I Lost My Toy in Atlanta!
1,522 Posts
I remember drooling over pictures of Focustein back in the day. Frankenfiesta is looking pretty tasty as well. :thumbup:

·
Registered
256 Posts
This turd that is currently sucking all my money away that should be put into the focus instead. Lmao

Got ****ed when I bought it. Ended up having a bad motor from the kid not knowing how to tune. New motor is in, ****ty drag wheels have been sold, now just waiting for an FP Black and it will be on the road again. ;)

·
Educating Mazda Owners One Thread at a Time
4,723 Posts
Haven't been around for awhile, but I finally bought a real sports car recently:

The MS3 is still running strong, and isn't going anywhere anytime soon (unless I can somehow talk my wife into letting me trade it on a new RS sometime next year ;) ).

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
Surprisingly good DD, a 2013 Cmax original owner. ST wheels and rubber, clear bra, full size matching spare, Huper Optik tint, lots of little improvements a bit numerous and frankly boring to list.

1996 Land Rover Discovery V8i, original owner, Outback TX-1 alloys, Cooper Discoverer STT rubber, OME Heavy Duty suspension, front receiver winch, rotopax spare mounted fuel containers plus 5 gal jerrycans custom mounted, Cibie lighting (4 pairs), roof rack, roof spare, CB, Rock sliders, Borla exhaust w/high flow cats, Saudi Desert Grill, etc etc.

2005 Lincoln LS V8, original owner, LSE bumper, McLaren Grill, rear wing, Mina Exhaust, K&N intake, double din Kenwood, 18" Voxx Misano alloys incl full size spare, Wilwood 14" front-13" rear BBK. Jag H&R springs/Bilsteins in trunk to be installed 'tuesday'. :)

1977 Lotus Esprit S1, owned since 2008, lots of work done to return to cosmetic acceptability, and many mechanical improvement. Currently in for complete overhaul.

201 - 220 of 243 Posts