Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this little gem the other day. Looks like he bought every "chrome" adhesive thingy he could. Hood "scoop", fender "vents" and a double row of the fender protectors. Even has V-Tec tuning and Harley Davidson stickers. Begs the question, is it a V-Tec or a Harley Davidson swap?

Best part of this abomination is the NA Miata hardtop.

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
That's unfortunate.

With a pricey hardtop to boot.

Worse part, with how people build Miatas now, this is almost 'fine'.

- Drew

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Better looking than ones completely slammed and more easily put back to decent condition!

·
Registered
615 Posts
What the fffffff... Are those seat covers?? Or did Florida puke in the windows?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
I'm a ass man!
5,733 Posts
That poor MX5. Yeah, it wouldn't take a miracle to get the outside of it back in shape, I just wonder if the maintenance was met with the same mind set? If so then there's a heap of Autozone parts to replace, and the engine is probably on It's last legs. Let me guess... It's also a manual. It's always the desirable's that end up getting molested by a mouth breather with a chrome strip and fake vent fetish.

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
Remove bull****, buff paint and K swap.

Proper car.

- Drew

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^^That'd do it!!! Hell yeah, turbo K20 Miata!

And take that hardtop, sell it and have the cash to restore the paint, do the swap.

·
I am Teds custom title. Not anything like the one
2,916 Posts
Remove bull****, buff paint and K swap.

Proper car.

- Drew
Good notion. What about an Coyote swap, stripped and fully murdered out on bbs's wheels with diode dynamics demon eyes in place of the headlights?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts