·
Registered
883 Posts
But I don't want to wait lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Hey I'm not a know it all about the ST. I do know that they have a NA focus at the shop now for testing and they told me they have a calibrations engineer who can modify the tune on my car and they picked up the focus so he could pull data off of it and work on it the next couple of days. Sorry if I was incorrect on the Focus ST. If you work for SCT then what the hell is taking so long???

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Oh and if you work for SCT then maybe with what is being done this week I be able to find out if you guys have been really working on the focus or just telling us you are.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Oh and if you work for SCT then maybe with what is being done this week I be able to find out if you guys have been really working on the focus or just telling us you are.
Not a problem. If you want to PM me who you are dealing with that is fine too. If they are truly affiliated with us they will know the story and will also know how long these things take and what the process involves.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Not a problem. If you want to PM me who you are dealing with that is fine too. If they are truly affiliated with us they will know the story and will also know how long these things take and what the process involves.
PM sent

·
Registered
883 Posts
See my previous post. We're also not in longwood anymore;)
Ah very nice. I remember going there when I worked for Sonnys and doing catering.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Can't say much but a place near me that I contacted just picked up a focus test car automatic to do some work on it. A guy who works for Ford and was a owner of sorts of SCT will be doing some work this week. They were going to use my car but I can't be without a car for 3 days right now but they still might need my car for some testing since mine is a 5spd and has a fswerks intake and stealth exhaust. They told me the guy is doing it cause of the demand from consumers but mainly the demand from other performance companies, so I guess they have heard our clamoring after all. I will keep you guys updated. Don't have permission for some reason to post on focus fanatics, so I will just be posting on here. I will keep you guys up to date with everything.
I just noticed that you are in Canton, GA. I live in Canton also. I also own a 5spd MK3 with k&n typhoon and 2.5" exhaust. If this is legit, I might be willing to donate my car for a few days. Let me know.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I just noticed that you are in Canton, GA. I live in Canton also. I also own a 5spd MK3 with k&n typhoon and 2.5" exhaust. If this is legit, I might be willing to donate my car for a few days. Let me know.
I'm PMing you right now.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Also I would love to get a MK3 group together around here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Also I would love to get a MK3 group together around here.
There's an AutoX event this Sunday in Macon. I'm signed up to run STF, and it looks like 2 mk3 ST's are signed up to run GS. Bring yours down too!

Also, a few friends (non Focus owners) and I are planning on going to Atlanta Dragway in Commerce this Friday. (Gonna see if I can break 15.5 in this bad boy) One friend of mine was there last Friday and he said he saw a few STs. Bring yours out there too!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
There's an AutoX event this Sunday in Macon. I'm signed up to run STF, and it looks like 2 mk3 ST's are signed up to run GS. Bring yours down too!

Also, a few friends (non Focus owners) and I are planning on going to Atlanta Dragway in Commerce this Friday. (Gonna see if I can break 15.5 in this bad boy) One friend of mine was there last Friday and he said he saw a few STs. Bring yours out there too!
I wish but I'm still in school and my Job requires me to work weekends and that is way too short of notice for me. Maybe another time.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
At work today but I called the shop and they've been working today and still are on the red automatic sedan they got from ford earlier this week. They don't need my car yet but they will call and keep me updated on everything.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I can shed a little light on this subject, but cannot begin to speak about capability's in tuning, or any of the details. Yes we had a 2013 Focus on our Dyno this week. We are very impressed with their capability's, and plan on exploring the potential. However there was no one here involved with SCT.

·
Registered
883 Posts
I can shed a little light on this subject, but cannot begin to speak about capability's in tuning, or any of the details. Yes we had a 2013 Focus on our Dyno this week. We are very impressed with their capability's, and plan on exploring the potential. However there was no one here involved with SCT.
Let us know when you all get tunes done. You have a market as you can see

·
Registered
6 Posts
I will be glad to let you guys see some work we do, but I also don't want to step on any toe's of paying vendors on this, or any other board. All of this is only in its infancy, and things are beginning to happen pretty quickly. I only commented in this thread because it seemed to have a little misinformation. I'll be in contact with Admin next week, and start keeping everyone as informed as I can.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Are you a tuning garage, a tuning company, or...? A little further explanation would be nice.

21 - 40 of 71 Posts