Ford Focus Forum banner

41 - 60 of 122 Posts

·
King wheel-whore. BOW before me!
4,743 Posts
No this ain't fifteen52's Instarim app even though it is a really cool iPhone app. Nope, these are real Tarmacs on a MK1 Focus:
(How about that location in the pic, anyone care to guess where it's at?)

·
4,743 Posts
I'd guess, but I know and I would be cheating. lol
I'm gonna change up the location anyway during lunch, take it to some other neat locations on the complex that you haven't seen before I'm sure :p

·
Grand Master Mabel listens to Death Metal and flip
7,145 Posts
No this ain't fifteen52's Instarim app even though it is a really cool iPhone app. Nope, these are real Tarmacs on a MK1 Focus:

Well, we are friends on Facebook so I could troll your roll right now. :p

·
Registered
414 Posts

Know at what time you posted it and where you work, I would have to guess it will be there again at FF13

·
Inebriated Pecker Obstructionist
2,958 Posts
I've been in love with the Tarmacs ever since first saw them a couple of years ago. I just love how clean the design is.

For some reason I just have a hard time visualizing them on an '09 WRX though. Sometimes I think they'd look great, other times I just don't see them flowing with the rest of the car. You can ask Nick, I bugged the **** out of him a year or so ago about figuring a proper offset base don your guys standard widths and exactly how I wanted the wheels to sit. Annnddd then I got transfered from Central Cal to Houston and that put a halt on wheels and a drop for the WRX. :mad:

Oddly enough the first thing I thought when I saw an ST in person was, "Damn that car needs some Tarmacs!" :lol:

·
4,743 Posts
Know at what time you posted it and where you work, I would have to guess it will be there again at FR13
FIFY.... don't know what an FF13 is.

I won't be at FR13.... I gotta work that weekend and can't get off work this year.

·
[FJ] Elite Partner
538 Posts
I've been in love with the Tarmacs ever since first saw them a couple of years ago. I just love how clean the design is.

For some reason I just have a hard time visualizing them on an '09 WRX though. Sometimes I think they'd look great, other times I just don't see them flowing with the rest of the car. You can ask Nick, I bugged the **** out of him a year or so ago about figuring a proper offset base don your guys standard widths and exactly how I wanted the wheels to sit. Annnddd then I got transfered from Central Cal to Houston and that put a halt on wheels and a drop for the WRX. :mad:

Oddly enough the first thing I thought when I saw an ST in person was, "Damn that car needs some Tarmacs!" :lol:

·
[FJ] Elite Partner
538 Posts
Hurry I think we are down to our last set of 17x8 4x108 et42 and we have 2 sets left in 5x108 18x8.5 et40

·
[FJ] Elite Partner
538 Posts
Well we are sold out of full sets of 4x108, but we still have a couple sets of 5x108

41 - 60 of 122 Posts