Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Small Car Czar
15,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We are proud to announce our new partnership with fifteen52. Where do we start with these guys? First you might have seen their iconic Tarmac wheel on a certain Fiesta that's been tearing up YouTube for the the past several years.

But, as some of you may know, they have been a respected vendor in the Euro car scene for many years. Now they are jumping into the Focus world with both feet. With not one, but THREE Focus ST project cars.

http://www.fifteen52projectst.com/

We will be bringing you all of the action as these builds take place and be providing information on where the cars will be shown after they are completed.

I had heard nothing but good things about Brad and Matt, the owners of the company, but I got to spend a little time with them at SEMA. These guys are the real deal. And their involvement in the Focus community can be nothing but a good thing. [email protected] will be here to answer your questions as well.

fifteen52 is also now the official sponsor of our Stance forum. So, if that's your thing, look for some of their products to be showcased there.

Welcome aboard guys!

Also, don't forget to check out their site at: http://fifteen52.us

·
[FJ] Elite Partner
538 Posts
We have some 4x108 17x8 et42 and 5x108 18x8.5 et40 in stock. PM or email me for a great price on these.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Awesome! Welcome!

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
Wow.

Great partnership!

- Drew

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
very excited to see Fifteen52 doing great things with the Focus community! I am sure my next car will be riding on Fifteen52 Tarmacs, white of course. Welcome to the Jet, Fifteen52

Oh, if want to see how sexy a set of Tarmacs would look on your car (or tractor, or lawnmower, shopping cart, forklift, or anything with wheels) check out their "Instarim" ap for the iPhone. I used it for adding Tarmacs to my Mustang (did not have a good side shot of the Fiesta to use at the time)

Trying out @fifteen52 #instarim app to see what a set of Tarmacs would look like on my Mustang. by Bryan Redeker BRGT350, on Flickr

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
Now that's cool.

Instarim...lol

- Drew

·
Registered
7,046 Posts
Tarmac's on a Foxbody?!?! Make it happen. Wow that is sexy.

Welcome guys.

·
[FJ] Elite Partner
538 Posts
Thanks for supporting the Focus and the Focaljet community fifteen52! It's great to have you on board!

And for those of you who haven't seen Tarmacs on an Mk1 Focus yet:

They look GOOD! Even though Ken needs moar low! :D
Do you know if he is running any spacers? Or what size?

·
King wheel-whore. BOW before me!
4,743 Posts
Do you know if he is running any spacers? Or what size?
No spacers Chris, these are the 17x8.

Love Ken's car!
Thanks John!

And yes Jason (Ataru) is correct, these were just a quick bolt up two Saturdays ago before I had to jump a plane to SEMA and escape Hurricane Sandy. I should have better and more pics this weekend when I can spin the coils down some more. Maybe if the bagged yellow car has it's front end redo done I will have some shots of them on there.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
I know you've probably been asked before but you guys should seriously consider offering the 18in. Tarmacs in 4x108. I would buy some in a heartbeat. :)

·
[FJ] Elite Partner
538 Posts
We will have blanks that we can drill on the next order and if there is enough want we could have them come predrilled.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts