Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up an SVTF a couple of weeks ago. Love the car, however, I noticed early on that the drivers side front wheel appeared to have far more negative camber than the passenger side front. Seeing that I ordered a set of SC style wheels and tires for it almost immediately after buying it, I decided to just wait and "adjust the camber" when I put the new wheels and tires on, then get it aligned. Come to find out, the front of these cars has no adjustment for camber, so what I was seeing on the drivers side is just "natural" negative camber cause by the fact that the car is lowered (eibach springs). Went ahead and put the new wheels on to see what happened and this really exaggerated the issue. As you can see in the photos, the drivers side is not nicely tucked into the fender (which will need rolled) and the passenger side is sticking out a mile. Any thoughts? We did find this old thread on the subject but no resolution. https://forums.focaljet.com/showthr...eel-Sticks-out-further-than-driver-side-front

Passenger front

Drivers front

1 - 1 of 1 Posts