Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the plunge, the Ford incentives were too tempting. Kona blue with base package. The Recaro seats were not comfortable for me (really wanted to like them, just didn't fit!)

So first thing I want to do is Laminx clear bra - there's no dealers here, I'll have to do it myself. Anyone else do it? How tuff is it to do it well?

Since I got the base seats for comfort (definitely not for looks) I'm going to get some Wet Okole covers. These are awesome covers and my seats will look like new in 10 years. I've used these in my other cars.

The base model doesn't get satellite radio either, so I'll have to install the XM/Sirius adapters like my other cars. Or spring for an aftermarket radio and steering wheel controls converter thingy.

I've heard some really alarming things about the Ford Racing tune (like, engine failure) so I'm looking at alternatives like Mountune. Maybe the FR exhaust and Mountune CAI and intercooler.

Comments or suggestions?

The two Focus SVTs are going up for sale!!!! Along with the Mini Cooper JCW............ Fleet sale. :)

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Satellite radio is done. Wet Okole can't decide if they make seat covers for this car; ordered some Caltrend.

The Blue Focus SVT has moved on to a nice young man. Sure was sad watching it drive away...........

1 - 3 of 3 Posts