Ford Focus Forum banner

21 - 40 of 6562 Posts

·
Registered
19,113 Posts
Re: naughty VW pics

About all it need is to lose the quad exahust and the mid-wing and I'd like it even more.

That front 3/4 view is smoking hot though.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts

"Meh"

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts

I got excited again about 'naughty VW' pics again, and get upset again. No naughty pics here...

So I'll add some...

POW!

·
Banned
17,312 Posts

Half of those are Hideous. :thumbdown
That last one does Nothing for me.
Most of those just look like rich teenage girl's cars.
The White Rabbit is the ONLY one of those above that I'd even consider.
:)

·
Registered
5,587 Posts

Surprises me what people are saying about this car. It's a hands down winner in the design realm and going down the road (in the UK back in October) it looked better than 99% of the other European cars I was seeing........I've naught to gain by touting a vdub, and have never had one, it's just a very good looking car.

·
Registered
10,752 Posts

o2_designs said:
I got excited again about 'naughty VW' pics again, and get upset again. No naughty pics here...

So I'll add some...

POW!

Wow, those are all damned sweet, especially the white one. I don't what it is but VDub's just have something about them.......

·
Banned
17,312 Posts

Yep, That's Ugly alright.
:garage:

·
Real Patriots use nukes!
542 Posts

The wheels on the Silver Fox are kinda gay, but the rest of that car rocks my block!

EDIT: And what's up with those odball VW'ers and rust?

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts

ProjectFocusFast said:
The wheels on the Silver Fox are kinda gay, but the rest of that car rocks my block!

EDIT: And what's up with those odball VW'ers and rust?
What silver Fox?

And the rust thing is just like HotRodders, no different. Some are slammed and smoothed, some are slammed and rusted with primer...Its owners with different tastes. I don't see anyone really gagging at RatRod Fords?

·
What have I... What have I... What have I done to
14,709 Posts

I think he meant the Jetta with what looks to be Fox headlights :dunno:

And I'd LOVE to have the extra money to do up my ZX3 in the traditional VW sense of styling (slammed to the ground, staggered mesh wheels with stretch, rust accents, unique interior touches, and boosted with plenty of power) and totally plan on it once I have more money to set aside for modding :)

Hell, if I had a dollar for everytime someone's looked at my plaid headliner and made negative or confused comments, I'd have my F2 spoiler ordered already :lol: I'm sure Kyle gets it even worse with his hood simply because it's easier to notice :arr:

-Brian

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts

2focusd said:
I think he meant the Jetta with what looks to be Fox headlights :dunno:

(slammed to the ground, staggered mesh wheels with stretch, rust accents, unique interior touches, and boosted with plenty of power)

-Brian
You just described my car...:lol:

And yes, the hood got alot of comments. At HIN when I went, I'd say about 35% of the people that walked by rubbed the hood to see if it was real. As soon as I pulled in and parked, some lady walked up and asked "Whats the point of the hood?" :screwy:

·
14,709 Posts

I know I just described your car, hence the reason that I tighten up in the pants every time you post new pictures of the ol' girl on here :p:lol:

I'm also a massive V-dub fan and have had far too many naughty thoughts about abandoning Rattletrap for a Candy White MkV GTi Package 1 with some nifty little mods :(:evilgrin:

-Brian

·
Registered
823 Posts

just two naughty dub pics.. part of the WFSU crew.. These cars will piss most of the racers off, but these things are done proper..
First
A bagged R32.. Let the hate begin..

and then a bagged mkv gti..

jake

·
14,709 Posts

I <3 bags :wub::wub:

-Brian

21 - 40 of 6562 Posts