Ford Focus Forum banner

1381 - 1400 of 1413 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Passenger carrying cars is the same as bus lane? Single person cars in far lane??

Thats just a guess!

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts
When I was there it seemed like you could drive through any old lane.

I think I took the middle.

There is also a set of portable ticket machines they put on the track so you don't have to come inside the gate if you want a second lap.

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts
blueovaldave said:
I love the bikes with people on the back. No way in hell I would ride with someone at speed on a bike.
Believe it or not, there are quite a few people that cruise the 'ring at more or less highway speeds. The track is REALLY wide, and they just make sure to leave plenty of room for people to pass them.

·
Registered
759 Posts
OmniFocus said:
Believe it or not, there are quite a few people that cruise the 'ring at more or less highway speeds. The track is REALLY wide, and they just make sure to leave plenty of room for people to pass them.
Pay to cruise the ring...... BAHHHHH........ thats tom-dickery! (making up my own sayings now a days)

If i ever have a shot at the ring i am going for the record lap! :D:lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts
ghostrider86 said:
If i ever have a shot at the ring i am going for the record lap! :D:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Damn skippy, that's what I did.

My rented diesel Vectra wagon was picking off bikes, Porsches, and BMWs left and right. The poor thing had chewed up front tires, a sinking brake pedal and was running in some sort of limp mode after four laps. :evilgrin:

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
slverfocus13 said:
fiesta anyone?
/Brick/ Pants Party?:party:

Nice catch there. Looks like a couple Porsche GT2's, a Supra, a GTI, a Challenge Stradale, an S2k and an M3...

Mmm....tasty!

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
Come on August!

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
For about 3 days, if I can get temp tags on the Focus, I will be there for a day of "Ringing".

·
Currently listening to:, The Thong Song
3,793 Posts
very cool!

·
Registered
567 Posts
what happen to the thread? did the cam get turned off?

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
what happen to the thread? did the cam get turned off?
Nope, it's still on, and there was actually a Porsche at the gates this morning!

But over the winter, the Ring doesn't get used much (for obvious reasons). So there's not been much to look at lately.

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
No the usage of this post kind of died so it got un-stickied. I am trying my best to get back to Germany full time. Just applied for another job there last night.

1381 - 1400 of 1413 Posts