Ford Focus Forum banner

Michigan big post where nobody says anything anymore. Go read random pages for fun.

204K views 15K replies 154 participants last post by  focusownerskid 
#1 · (Edited)
Let's get it awn!

This is a thread to introduce yourself to your fellow Michiganders. Tell us something about yourself and what brought you here. :)

How's the snow out there folks?

We got about a foot. Just got back from a night of sledding and snow drifting in the Bronco! :)

*Thank you FJ for allowing us to get to know each other by frivolous banter between each other in this manner* :thumbup:

#4 ·
Re: Michigan Banter Thread :)

We were supposed to get more than we did. Actually a little disappointed. Supposed to get nasty cold this week for us tho - super fun times working on the XR in this crap :)

Drew - i sent that letter to you yesterday but i think it wont go until monday AM - you should have it by the end of the week. enjoy.

#5 ·

GapBoyPCS said:
Hope it all clears up by the next weekend (start of NAIAS). I'll be down there invading MI :)
I can't wait! It will be a bit different this year with most of the foreign car makers not present, but I still look forward to it every year. :)

#6 ·

Maybe the auto show won't be so packed full of people since a good number of manufacturers won't be there.

#13 ·

I probably won't end up going, the only time I can go is on the weekends and my friends work crappy hours then.

#16 ·

ehancock said:
Maybe they just fake the crappy hours so they don't have to hang out with you ;)
They probably are. They always seem to avoid me. :(:emo:

:lol:

#17 ·

Hey all, how are things?

this is the perfect thread to ask... i was thinking bout picking up the motive power bleeder from FocusSport.. would anyone want to rent it for a small fee? say maybe $10~ or so. i was thinking bout picking it up in spring, and bleeding my brakes then.

#22 ·

secondechomatt said:
when are you two going? I'll probably be there next tuesday.
I know I'm aiming for the Saturday (this week, 17th)...bright and early!

#26 ·

secondechomatt said:
holy geez its cold out there. my innards in my nose froze. :lol:
Same here. I think this is the coldest I have ever experienced, its -3 here right now with a -20 windchill, seems weak to you ganders but that is crazy **** for Indianapolis!