Ford Focus Forum banner

14801 - 14820 of 14826 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Well it looks like this thread died but I'm going to post anyways. Anyone know of a good fabber on the west side near GR? I need to get new intake piping made, I'm switching my kit over to a blow through style instead of the suck through. Just got the ok from the wife :D

·
Registered
238 Posts
Well it looks like this thread died but I'm going to post anyways. Anyone know of a good fabber on the west side near GR? I need to get new intake piping made, I'm switching my kit over to a blow through style instead of the suck through. Just got the ok from the wife :D
BTEK. Does awesome work. I'll be having my struts welded there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Has been a very long time since I've been on here. Figured I'd start hanging around because of my new baby. She's just a piece of paper right now with a promissory note from dealership for March...

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Well all, I'll take us into October. CJmartiny, I haven't ordered pistons yet. I still have a set of Probe but remember how much bad press they received. And yes Drew, I'm still working on getting the turbo kit installed I bought from you....oh, about 4 years ago. LOL I either blew my clutch or diff last week. It has a Centerforce clutch with a Torsen diff. Can't do anything now with back surgery recuperation.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Hello everyone! Long time, no visit!

Just wanted to say I miss my Focus. I beat on it hard for 200,000 miles, and it never left me stranded.

I'm tooling around now in a 2012 Honda Accord sedan with the 4-cyl/5-speed. It's pretty nice, but I've got the modding bug bad! 16" steelies just don't cut it!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Picked up a Fiesta ST for myself in August, still have the 01 Focus and 02 SVTF. Only 170,000 each, I'll probably keep them till they're dead. The kids don't want to learn to drive stick shifts, Cindy still does now and then when the daughter steals her automagic 08 Focus.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I remember you Tim, I tried to email you awhile back to see if you wanted to take my SVTF off my hands real cheap. I thought I remembered you wanting one.

Fiesta is in winter storage so I'm driving the older two now.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I'm going to try. I usually get up there at least once

·
Registered
112 Posts
Sold the Black 01 ZX3, still have 4 cars left. SVTF left me stranded in February, but it's back on the road and still a little more fun to drive than the FiST.

14801 - 14820 of 14826 Posts