Ford Focus Forum banner
121 - 140 of 187 Posts

·
small Member
6,604 Posts
It's a ghost town over there too. Facebook pages have taken over.

·
Raving my tets aft
1,568 Posts
Then maybe I'll let you select few decide what color to paint my mims

Mint
Gold
Bronze
Or *dirty penny* current color
Out of those colour I would go with Gold. I loved gold on my car :)

In other news I'm going to Washington next month with Brian for Ocean Shores Focus Wars 4! Should be a fun road trip! First real road trip for the SVT too! 800ish miles each way.

·
small Member
6,604 Posts
LOL that's perfect for me! In other news, the inner and outer tie rods completely fused together on my car after only 3 years of life. Had to get all of that replaced under warranty after having the shop break out a blowtorch and have them still locked together. The build quality must be a lot lower these days because my SVTF had the original 03 tie rod on for 12 years without rusting. The dealership grilled me over and over asking if I drove the car to tahoe or in the salt/snow/sand/etc. After reminding them that we are in a drought and don't even have water let alone snow, they gave in.

·
Raving my tets aft
1,568 Posts
Anyone care to join me and Brian in heading to Ocean Shores Focus Wars next month? Dont even need to drive can ride shotgun if you want :D

Also selling 2 sets of 4x108 wheels just now, Team Dynamics PR3 and Rotiform BLQ, PM me for info

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
i jsut posted something in rigz......... ive been stupid busy though......

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
im starting to get more into the forum again. im kinda sick of the facebook bs that goes along with half the posts.

·
Raving my tets aft
1,568 Posts
Yup, I'm a forum junkie... I have my build thread posted on 3 different forums (here, stanceworks and saxperience), Facebook is more for my other car stuff (CleanCarCulture) and chatting to friends..

One more week until I am in Washington for OSFW!!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
So yeah, been busy. My car has a new alt. But it didnt stop the whine. So its something eelse. On top of that I need a new drivers side axle. After 5 years it seems like its time, one of my boots is slinging grease.

·
small Member
6,604 Posts
It's going to be 103*+ here all week. Please send cool thoughts my way :cool:

121 - 140 of 187 Posts