Ford Focus Forum banner

Just ordered (FSWerks)

4K views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  One Fast Bear 
#1 ·
My second silencer(muffler) from FSWerks. I am turning my race into a stealth exhaust. Looking forward to that. The race does drone a bit for me.

#4 ·
Well we will see. I hope not. It's got to be more subdued than my exhaust is now. It's quite loud.

#8 ·
I have had mine for about 6 months. I don't think it's gotten any loud. It was just loud to begin with. When I am trying to have a conversation and accelerate it's impossible. Thank god for the automatic that drops the RPMs down quickly.

#16 ·
You just installed your exhaust didn't you? I was wondering what tools were needed to complete it? The place I went to that installed the exhaust wants $80 to do it, that's how much I paid to have them put the entire thing on. Not gonna do that. Wondering if I have the tools to do it myself...

Sent from my iPhone using

#11 ·
Thanks for posting those. I am sure overtime my exhaust gas gotten louder. It's just hard for me to tell because it was loud to begin with. I will let you know what I find.

#12 ·
I haven't made the jump into exhaust with this one yet. I'm thinking that the Magnaflow is the way to go for me. It has a nice mellow tone for a guy like me with aging ears.

I look forward to your comments on the Stealth.

#13 ·
Just waiting for them to ship it. I hope they ship it today. Will let you know. The race is very loud, my partner can't stand it. He said thank god when I told him about me ordering the stealth pipe for it. Idk what to do if it remains loud, add another muffler?

#18 · (Edited)
Thanks I don't have the jack or jack stands but I am sure I can borrow them from someone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#20 ·
Volume would be a large difference and the stealth from what I have heard has less drone to almost none. So I would like that. Plus the stealth has a deeper tone. There are benefits to both for sure.

#21 ·
You... You don't like the Race anymore?

Friendship = ruined.

:p

#22 ·
Roflmao! I do love the way the race sounds when I am by myself. But my hubby he doesn't. Happy hubby = happy life. I haven't installed it yet. Need to buy jack and a jack stands.

#23 · (Edited)
So the stealth pipe is getting installed today. It was cheaper to have it installed than buy all the tools to do it myself. Been on a bit of a budget trying to save up to buy a house. But after the house, look out! Get a few more mods before I go back to school

Update; it's on. Pretty quiet when cruising but loud if you get on it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.