21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Sweet. Its like a transformer lol. More than meets the eye.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Could you please post the link to the wiring diagram? I'm about to order a set and do what you did (hopefully)

Sent from Jeremy's iPhone

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Could you please post the link to the wiring diagram? I'm about to order a set and do what you did (hopefully)

Uh oh, you about to drop some serious cash for these bad boys.

Blue5ive on FF.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Awesome thread, great pics!
Way more spaghetti than I'd want to deal with though.

·
Premium Member
12,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I'll have a complete diagram with connector pinouts and all that good stuff soon. I've been compiling it from PDFs into Photoshop so I can show just the necessary info.

And yea, it's neither cheap nor simple to put these mirrors in. ;)

There is one more caveat that I've discovered: because they are from Japan, they are meant for RHD cars. The angle of these mirrors is different, even if you swap the mirror lenses from your original mirrors. You can still see normally out of them but you have to adjust them almost to the limit of their movement.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Haha
Holy ****! I did my math wrong!! Damn these are crazy money
Might have to think a little bit longer

Haha, yeah only about $400+ shipping. Then there is the stuff needed for the wiring and the time to do it. Probabaly a $500 investment for power folding feature :O

·
Registered
88 Posts
Man I love your car. Is there anything left that you have not done to it??????? I am following your lrad with my interior but am a couple of years behind you.

Thanks for sharing this with us.
Puke

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'll have a complete diagram with connector pinouts and all that good stuff soon. I've been compiling it from PDFs into Photoshop so I can show just the necessary
any word on these wiring diagrams i am planning on doing this to my focus for the overhauling i am tackling now.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts