Ford Focus Forum banner
41 - 60 of 86 Posts
Just registered my car and Dad's. Here is to hoping they are both drivable by then, this has not been a good year for our cars :lol:

I'm registered! Last weekend...

My projects are coming down to the wire AND I haven't gotten my passes I paid for January/February... I may get a refund & just back out slow like the Kool-Aid Man if it takes another week or two!

Discussion starter · #50 ·
My projects are coming down to the wire AND I haven't gotten my passes I paid for January/February... I may get a refund & just back out slow like the Kool-Aid Man if it takes another week or two!
Gate n Go registration goes until May 6th. They will mail out the passes after that date.

Registered last night. I'm a FR virgin, so I'm pretty excited to go!

I'm in with the Fiesta. I'm gunning for 1st place again!

Like every year passes don't mail out until 2 to 3 weeks prior to the event. It is explained on the Carlisle Registration portal upon completion of your order as it is every year......

Finally got around to registering. Although I think I was a day too late. So I'm curious what impact that will have. Now I just need to wrap up the details on the car, and then get the tune done some more. Hopefully with the new intake it will make even more power.

41 - 60 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.