Ford Focus Forum banner
81 - 100 of 100 Posts
Oh man! Unfortunately I wasn't at the bar I was at the event center right there workin security for a birthday party man that was a while ago

Spotted a blue SVT early Monday or Tuesday morning going north on I-5 on my way to work... Looked like a younger guy. Anyone here?!
It COULD have been me, I sometimes keep very odd hours and have been known to cruise I-5 between Portland, OR and Longview, WA at all hours of the day & night. Since you posted this in May, I would have had my old '02 SVT, the one you bought the parts off when you came up to my place in Kalama. Do you recall seeing black rims, by chance?
I RARELY see other Foci when I'm out cruising, sometimes I get lucky and spot another "enthusiast-minded" owner.

Discussion starter · #83 ·
You: black SVT with roof rack and skis on 348th headed west.
Me: sangria red zx3 who honked at you.
Hello!

That was me. Not skies but my bike tracks. Nice looking ride! Like the wheels on your ride, what brand and size?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Discussion starter · #85 ·
Sweet! Was wondering when I'd finally run into to you.
Ah the wheels. I bought those off of Azwethinkweiz way back in the day.
They're dual drilled 17x7 et42 powdercoated matte gold.
Lemme dig around and look I can't remember off hand.
And thanks, she's going to be getting a huge makeover in the next two months ;)
--chaz

Right on. Looking forward to seeing it after you update. My car is really dirty right now. I need to do a update on my rig this year but not sure what to do.

Discussion starter · #87 ·
Unfortunately the search function here on [fj] is broken so I can't find the FS thread.
Here is a link to Azwethinkweiz' bike thread that has his car in it. http://forums.focaljet.com/team-rigz/584494-everyone-else-posting-bikes-mine-couple-focus.html
These are how the wheels looked before I powdercoated them. Also, the Hofele from his car is now on the '04 grey beast.
Would love to have you over at the house this spring/summer for a bit of hang out/beer.
Help you clean your car, whatever. Pleasure to meet you!
--chaz

They look good in the gold color. I'm always up for getting some food and a beer. A good spot to wash the car would be nice. I have plenty of wash stuff, just not a good spot to wash.

Discussion starter · #89 ·
PM'd
Been trying to get together with Dave (svt4d) for years but he's a flake :lol:
J/k Dave ;) I know you're busy plus you're building a new garage or something last time we talked.
Maybe we could have a bbq/cruise or something at my place this summer.

Sounds like a good idea. Need to get some ideas for G2G's for this spring/summer.

Discussion starter · #93 ·
11:30 am Federal Way on 348th headed west.
You: CD Silver SVT
Me: turning left on 1st Ave in my red plum '06 hatch

Discussion starter · #94 ·
I spotted you in a Red Sox baseball cap and a fistful of flowers! :lol:

It was great to meet you and your wife Chris. Hope mama in law gets better soon!
Regards,
--chaz

Discussion starter · #97 ·
I'm actually off today and tomorrow...

but I'm making Spaghetti Bolognese :lol:

Hey look. Another "I spotted" post by tangles with no photographic evidence!

Spotted a blue Focus ST at the Fred Meyer in Hillsboro yesterday. Had Cobb stickers I the sides and "ecoBeast" stickers as well. Extra lights mounted to the front.

It was raining and I was carrying my son so I couldn't really grab a photo.

81 - 100 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.