Ford Focus Forum banner
61 - 80 of 100 Posts
Spotted a blue SVT early Monday or Tuesday morning going north on I-5 on my way to work... Looked like a younger guy. Anyone here?!

Silver svt with an exhaust getting onto river road in puyallup. Anyone from fj??

Sent from my DROID4

Blue svt spotted today in enumclaw on hwy 410. Oregon plates guy looked bald. Anyone here?

Discussion starter · #65 ·
^ lol true dat.
I've got one person to own up but that's it. By the time you spot 'em they're gone usually :lol:

Discussion starter · #69 ·
Nice! Cool that you were able to snap a pic. No one I know.
Saw a killer white 911 GT3RS with cage and coilovers, big wing.
Plate: RSFTMFW
:lol:
Hope no one complains, that plate rocks ;)

Spotted at the cole and griffen intersection downtown enumclaw silver zx3 with gold svt wheels, tinted and lowered on friday the 14th around 9pm. super clean car bro!

Drove behind a tangerine scream ST on south I-5 this morning. Aftermarket wheels and had slightly lowered suspension.

Saw a fellow jet'r at Doofers up in the Renton highlands. Probably catching the game and a few beers, like I was. Go Hawks.

Discussion starter · #79 ·
^ Nice! Wish I could spend some time hanging out with you local peeps, but my work schedule is such a beeyotch during the summer :zombie:
Had a really good run in on I-5 a couple of years ago with another ZX3, played some cat-n-mouse in traffic. Other than seeing MRJKERRS a bit back it's been >crickets<
When I first moved to Federal Way/NE Tacoma a few years back I could've sworn I saw either svt3d or his brother svt4d rolling on Military Rd.
Hope to run into some of you soon ;)

I've been next too a couple of SVTs in last week or two, a black one in SE Portland with tint, drop & wheels... Yellow tinted fogs I think too. Also a red one just the other day on north Lombard early morning, had EAP wheels. I would've been in my Twilight blue wagon.

61 - 80 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.