Ford Focus Forum banner
41 - 60 of 100 Posts
Discussion starter · #43 ·
Ok, this has to be a member here:
1:30 pm at Union 76 station FWay 320th black SVT, black wheels, with a 'RS' sticker in front of the rear wheel.
Who is this?

Anyone on here drive a red four door hatch with a decal on the back windshield saying proimage and third brake saying go beavs? Black wheels aftermarket black headlights jdm exhoust tip (fart can) lol in the Hillsboro area. Was driving next to them going towards Beaverton.

I have a red four door hatch and live in Hillsboro, but that's not me. I'm not a fart canner and I don't have any decals on my car. It's mostly stock. I have not seen the one that you describe in my area.

Discussion starter · #49 ·
Black ZX3 broken down with custom wheels :( at the exit at HWY 18 and Enchanted Parkway in FWay tonight around 6:30; would've stopped but I was on my way to pick up my wife...

Saw a compo svt on I 5 headed north in federal way this morning at about 5:15am

What does it take to make this a sticky Charles?

Saw a compo svt on I 5 headed north in federal way this morning at about 5:15am

What does it take to make this a sticky Charles?
Sounds like the Sparacio's rig. It is stock with no mods but I know the owners can wheel it on track.

Discussion starter · #54 ·
I was driving my usual 'Canyon Run' which is down Dash point past The Lobster Shop all the way down to the docks in NE Tacoma when I decided to take a super long way and head towards Redondo and then loop back on Dash Point. Lo and behold just before you get to where the old Metropolitan Market was (and the two gas stations) I look left and I see a black ZX3 with a euro RS collections rear bumper and blacked out 16" fat fives parked at a house.
Didn't see any other mods because I was cruising by at a good clip.
Someone on here? I see a lot of you SVT guys but this is the first time since I started modding my foci that I have seen another with a euro rear, it was quite jarring -- I don't really attend shows/g2g/cruises because of my work schedule.
Also I saw a red SVT with black wheels last Tuesday at the Safeway parking lot on 320th and Pac Hwy. Someone on here?

So today I sold this kid my edlebrock shorties and he was driving a really nice zx3 all white with aftermarket bumpers and with RS side door molding or stickers on it. He said he just got it and traded his 240 for it. Does anyone know who's car or who it use to belong to?

Spotted a white ZX3 in Port Orchard today. Lowered and debadged flashed your high beams at me at the corner of Bethel and Lund. Anyone on here? We should meet up.

Silver hatch, tinted windows, de-badged, custom rims, annoyingly loud fartcan exhaust driving through my neighborhood in Hillsboro last night. First time I've seen a modified Focus besides mine in my neighborhood.

Discussion starter · #59 ·
its sad i always see cars but i can never remember what they look like... lol
I post about them here all the time, but nobody fesses up. Guess they're all on FF :lol:
Good luck with your turbo build :thumbup:

One of the Black SVT sightings in Fed Way might be me.

I did spot 2 Foci on Tuesday about 10:45pm, they were traveling together. They got off south bound 167 and were going up the hill on 18, then headed south on I-5. One was light colored (white or silver) the other was dark colored (black or a dark blue). I tried to catch up with you but didn't feal like getting a speeding ticket.

Anyone on here?

41 - 60 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.