Ford Focus Forum banner

I spotted you...

5K views 99 replies 23 participants last post by  Tangles 
#1 ·
You were in a '05-'07 white hatch with Black EAP's (and the obligatory [fj] sticker) in Federal Way on 348th around 2:20 pm
Your car looks great!
Regards,
--chaz

...btw, do we have a spotted forum here in our subforum? :dunno:

#2 ·
We do now. We usually just start a new one anytime someone want's to.

#7 ·
I see your down in my area. I live just off 348th and First way.

#11 ·
I spotted this nice red ZX5 with custom wheels on it again today. I first saw it in the same area (NW 23rd, Portland) a couple summers ago when it looked freshly washed and sparkling. I was excited as it looked very close to my car which is mostly stock on the exterior.

#17 ·
^ I see you all the time Shane, I can usually hear you before I can see you with that exhaust of yours :lol:
Hey, I'm going to do a Dash Point run later on this afternoon after I wash the car if you want to come by...

#18 ·
I see a yellow ZX3 in Sodo all the time with some wheels on it. I'll take a pic sometime.

#19 ·
^ There's also a nice (what's that vibrant color almost tropical blue color?) ZX3 with the SAP at Pacific Coast Automation right across the street from Safeco

#21 ·
Ran into this focus on Alki. I told him about FJ. His name was Pedro. Car also had smoked taillights. Was nice.

#27 ·
I was driving down Alki and this car was parked at 7-11. It's definitely clean. Has that stripe all the way down the middle to the rear bumper. Dude was nice. Not 100% native english speaker but I did yack his ear off about FJ. He wrote it down. So bummed that I forgot to put the FJ and FCNW cards back in my car after I cleaned it some time ago. :p

#28 ·
Saw a Comp Orange SVT with black EAP's and yellow license plates (New Mexico maybe) behind me on Highway 18 in Federal Way around 4 pm today...
Maybe an out of towner or perhaps someone who has just moved here :dunno:

#30 ·
Saw this just a few minutes ago:

Lol. Is it just me or does that plate say booooooooooooooooooooooooooost? It's not even a custom plate.
Dude driving the truck was probably going why is that guy in the sh*tty looking Altima behind me snapping pics of my truck :dunno:

:lol:

#31 ·
Corner of 348th and 1st way?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.