Ford Focus Forum banner

81 - 100 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Ah I see.

Well I'm looking forward to seeing this brake set up with the PR1.2. Even if they are an inch smaller than mine it will give me a good idea of how they might look on mine
I'll make sure to get a good picture just for you then. :thumbup: They are really going to fill in the 17s. 18s will have a bit more
wiggle room.

On a side note, took the car on a 200 mile round trip yesterday to my nephew's highschool graduation party. Temperature was around
85 degrees and it was humid out. Car never missed a beat, stayed nice and cool, and stilled pulled nice and strong in boost even in the
hot weather. I know it's not that many miles, but it is the longest trip I've had in the car since I put the turbo kit on. Very pleased
once again with the safe and reliable tune from Raffi. :)

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Little update. Still waiting for my wheels to arrive so in the meantime I decided
to put up one of those car shelters to finally get my car out of the elements.
Turned out real nice and it's actually kind of cosy inside. :lol: I like it. Looking
to build me a house with a proper garage in a few years so hopefully it will
last that long.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Thats actually pretty damn cool!

Plenty space around the car to work with as well

Thanks. My brother has a shop just down the road I use if I want to do any major work on
my car, but there is definitely enough space inside this shelter for doing minor work like
oil changes and the like.

Few more pictures:

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Damn this car is shiny! That is a sweet shelter setup. I like that it looks like it could be tore down easily and reset is you wanted to do so.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #87 (Edited)
Damn this car is shiny! That is a sweet shelter setup. I like that it looks like it could be tore down easily and reset is you wanted to do so.
Thanks. I did wash it before I put it in the shelter for the first time and the camera hides the imperfections well.
Yes this shelter would be very easy to move to another spot if needed. It really isn't that heavy at all.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Nice!! With a small heater, you could probably make that pretty decent in the winter too. Just being out of the wind and snow is huge.
Good point. It would probably get pretty warm in there to as it is like a sauna in there right now with the
outside temperature at 85 degrees. :lol:

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
That's awesome Andy! Can't wait to see the PR1.2's on her. Any word from Chalon when they'll arrive?

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
That's awesome Andy! Can't wait to see the PR1.2's on her. Any word from Chalon when they'll arrive?

Thanks Chaz! Haven't heard anything from Chalon as of late, but judging from the current sale
he has going on, I'm expecting them sometime this month and soon. I'm REAL excited to see
the wheels on my car. Still keeping the color a secret, ( :p :D ) but I think it is the perfect color
to compliment the grabber green paint.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Received an invoice for payment from Chalon today. My wheels will be here soon! :cool: :rock: :banana: :banana: :party: :party: :party:

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Thanks! I can't wait either!

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Figured I'd log on and post an update for you guys as to what has been going on with me lately.
Last month around the 16th and 17th of July my health took a downward spiral. I became really
fatigue, started having anxiety attacks, couldn't sleep very well at night, and I lost my appetite.
After a few weeks of this misery, I went and seen my wonderful and awesome chiropractor who
after looking at my recent blood work determined that I have adrenal fatigue. Basically, because
of the stress in my life, my attitude towards little stupid things that made me hopping mad
when they shouldn't of, and this gut issue I have been dealing with for a year now, I have
exhausted my adrenal glands. I can't explain it all here, but with out your adrenal glands
you would have no energy what so ever. Google adrenal fatigue if you want to learn more.
Anyways, my Chiro put me some supplements to help build back up and support my adrenals
and it is working. I feel loads better then I did a month ago, but it will still be a couple of months
before I am my old self again. He is going to help me fix this gut issue to so I get back to full
health. I am really grateful for him right now. I don't know what I would do if he didn't know
how to treat this.

As far as my car goes, I did receive my wheels from Chalon on the 23rd of July. They are currently
still boxed and sitting in my house. It probably wont be till next year before I will be able to put
them on my car along with the BBK, unless I start feeling well enough next month to do it.
I'm not going to wait till next year to reveal the color I chose so here is a picture below.
I will try to get some pictures of my actual wheels when I get around to it. The color I chose is
anthracite. I believe it is going to look awesome with the grabber green paint of my car.
Just wish I could put them on now. "SIGH"

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #96 (Edited)
Been feeling better as of late so I went out and took a few pictures of my wheels. The pictures just
don't do them justice of how beautiful they are in person. BIG thanks to Chalon for these
wheels! They are going to look bitching with the grabber green paint on my car. :)
Too bad that won't be till next summer though. :(

Speaking of my car, a rear brake line decide to give up the ghost one day when I was going
to town. Damn rust. Thankfully it was at low speeds and no one was in front of me when it
it blew. Car has been down for a couple of weeks since then, but I'm looking to getting it back
on the road within the next week hopefully.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Can't wait to see these on your car!

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
Me too! Too bad it won't be till next summer though. Kind of short on money right now, so I can't buy some
tires for the wheels at the moment.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Congrats Andy!! They look doooope!!

81 - 100 of 137 Posts