Ford Focus Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Our goal is to get the most power that we can out of the car safely. How far away??? I can't answer that question in feet or inches. I said that in an effort to relay our approach metaphorically. We aren't trying to damage engines.
I'm wondering, did you go to where it would knock then, bring it back to the point it didn't or, did you just (for the lack of better words) get to a point and call it a day?

I just don't want to spend $400-500 to see others making more power because where they went, put a harder tune up on it.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Ill look tonight once I am home.

It is for an auto car though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
How many parameters of the car can you change with the tune? Is it just performance related or can things like the running lights be tweaked as well? If so could you message me? I have an issue I need to figure out how to fix lol.

·
Registered
883 Posts
I would assume dealership only for those options. I could be wrong though

·
Registered
768 Posts
I need to find a way to get my ECU code. Tuner's the next thing I want to get for the car, but I need to get that information first.

·
Registered
4 Posts
You guys still looking for another car ?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sorry for replying to an older thread, but I saw no need to start a new one. Has anyone used the stock calibration for warranty work? What I mean is-Has anyone flashed to a 93 octane tune and then flashed back to stock without the dealer giving you trouble? I also looked on FSWerks website, and I couldn't see if my year of Focus is supported. I'm sure it is, but I just want to be sure.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts