Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Faster than a Cobra
16,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every year at Focus Rising, things are said and done that are "title worthy". Earning a custom title on FJ is a badge of honor since you can't change your title on your own.

My custom title was given to me by Peloton25 after the 2010 Focus Rising and the autocross results. Many other members have earned their titles due to FR as well.

So, this thread is for anyone who was at Focus Rising to submit custom title suggestions for other members based on what was said or what happened at Focus Rising.

You can't suggest a title for yourself!

So, have at it everyone. I'll go through the suggestions and start handing out titles where I feel they are earned. ;)

·
Kyle Gave Me His Oklahoma Foot Disease!
11,279 Posts
Well I know of one person who got a custom title even before we reached Carlisle. Although I propose a change to:

"I tested + for Oklahoma ***** foot"

·
Registered
116 Posts
Not sure what his name is on here, but Kyle with the bagged sedan should be "I ate the whole tray!"

·
Registered
594 Posts
Is that a Roush?

·
King wheel-whore. BOW before me!
4,743 Posts
Alright what's Boston's screen name on here? I think his should just be "BOSTON"

·
Kyle Gave Me His Oklahoma Foot Disease!
11,279 Posts
+1 for a full name change to Bawston

On a side note I say Chris has grown past his 16+1 title.

·
I Lost My Toy in Atlanta!
1,522 Posts
Kyle should get something along the lines of... "Movin' like Bernie"

·
1,522 Posts
How about this one for Jason... "Green with Kenvy" For his lust after Ken's RS wheels. :lol:

·
MS Paint PWNS ME!
9,807 Posts
Owen needs a title from this

·
EAT MORE CORN DAMNIT!!!!
3,070 Posts
Kyle already got a custom title due to the FR caravan. It will probably change soon though.
And I wasn't lusting after Ken's RS wheels, it's ANYONE'S RS wheels. :p
Kyle's should be something like "10 Guys > 5 Guys"....

·
1,522 Posts
Kyle already got a custom title due to the FR caravan. It will probably change soon though.
Kyle from FL with the silver SVT? His title still says junior member.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts