Ford Focus Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Yes i know. Unfortunately you cant search for the word "FAQ" so i can find the thread with the new format since the board upgrade.

I'm going thru now, however, and this will take some time.

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
some of the links have been fixed. -- for those of you who wanna help, if you can find the links i haven't gotten yet and post the URLs in this thread i'd appreciate it.

so far that's the first nitrous FAQ, the bell engineering FAQ, the vortech FAQ (by slickshoes with the other links in there) the JRSC FAQ (by racerX with the other links) the powerworks install thread, dyno comparisons (i think that's the JRSC versus the stage one thread, i dont remember), the snow performance water injection thread and the wideband o2 options.

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
thank you!

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
find the link, i am aware of the dead links but had trouble finding the original ones with the new URLs. ;)

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Also, if you feel any threads that have worthwhile information in them should be here and are not, please let me know.

·
HELLAFRUSH
9,744 Posts
I need the link for JRSC Belt Slipping. :(

·
Registered
501 Posts
vortech faq and jrsc faq
not working.

mod edit - i found the jrsc one, still looking for the vortech one. feel free to do a search to find any other threads still linked to the old format.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Are there any safe alternatives to heating the bottle. I tried letting the back seat down and turning the heat on, that actually worked a bit.

Sitting the bottle in a bucket of hot water, I know that works.

I'm just trying to be cheap because its only cold here for like 2 months, then its back into the 70's and then the 90's for the rest of the year.

Thanks.

·
[FJ] Special Ed.
8,294 Posts
I thought you were supposed to wamram the bottle everytime you wanted to use it?

thats what I've heard at least, but then here its cold 8 out of 12 months

·
Registered
8,296 Posts
tallguy2.3 said:
nitrous faq 1 not working
x2 :lol: , Sorry I dont mean to be annoying but I'm just so darn curious as to what it says

·
Registered
6 Posts
It seems the forum has been refreshed to a modern platform. Most of, if not all of the links are now broken. Is there any way they can be recovered??

21 - 39 of 39 Posts