Ford Focus Forum banner

for sale: WTT 02 svt focus

22K views 101 replies 35 participants last post by  twistyeyes 
#1 · (Edited)
item descrition: 02 svt focus
asking price: looking to trade or sell outright
email address: twistyeyes@hotmail.com
UPDATE: 20/SEP/20
Back from the dead. Looking to sell. Car isn’t as pretty as it used to be but can clean up easy enough. All reasonable offers will be considered. Willing to consider trades For just about whatever. Post it up and let me know. I don’t car if it’s ridiculous or not as long as your serious. Car is still located in Mesa AZ. Car won’t pass emissions but if you register it as a collector car like I have done then you don’t need it to have an emissions test! Also it only cost me about 500 a year in full coverage to insure.

Update 03/30/18
ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED. Car does not pass emissions due to system readiness test. Don’t want to deal with this car anymore. I think it needs a cat and additional o2 sensor(just a guess) installed

Update 03/27/18
Car is still for sale asking 5,000. Transmission issue resolved by replacing with a used one.

update 8/3/12
looking to see what people have to offer realistically. issues im aware of it smokes has since the new motor went in, so my guess is its the head or something else, if it was a leak i would know what to fix. newest issue is the tranny grinds in 3rd and 4th gear pops out of gear. i was going to change the fluid and see if that helps, but to put it in plain words im lazy, and i dont really want to mess with it anymore. its been parked for about 6 months since the tranny issue came callin. car ran strong before tranny poblem, but even if i fix it its not reliable enough of a vehicle for me anymore

odometer is just over 40,000 miles. currently has 2 tunes highest tune has 348hp, 297tq. this car is far from stock.

41,xxx miles on chassis, maybe 2,000 miles on motor
built cgi block(diamond pistons/crower rods,total seal rings)
stock svt head
Garrett gt28rs
greddy profec b boost controller
custom bell intercooler with 2.5" charge piping
return fuel system with walbro 255 in tank
ford racing intake manifold,
custom snailfab exhaust manifold
70mm focus central TB
90mm lightning MAF
3inch 304SS exhaust with modified HKS muffler, and magnaflow resinator
PWR radiator with dual low profile fans
big brake kit on all 4 wheels(TCE kit)
2 sets of wheels and tires. rota boost with nitto neogen, rota attack with falken rt615
kw variant 2 coilovers
h&r front and rear swaybars
quaifie LSD
clutchmasters stage 3
fidanza flywheel
carbon creations carbon fiber hood
LHD ST170 headlights
recaro eap interior(seats, panels, center console)
lots of other stuff.

See less See more
#77 ·
for anyone interested the price is 13k, some flexability but not much. if you dont agree with price thats your prerogative but i would appreciate it if rather that posting your disagreement you just move on. thank you

#80 ·
What's the cash offer now?

-Brian

#81 · (Edited)
9k i suppose, still would consider trades, either down(with cash on your end), even or up(cash on my end)

list of cars im interested in
volvo c30
audi s4 04-newer
vw r32
mazda speed 6 or 3
possible 4wd drive like toyota tundra, f150, jeep
although i have a motorcycle i might be interested in another

trying to stay away from high mileage, salvaged titles things of that nature

regardless would like to hear what people have to offer

#83 ·
if i could get it to be reliable i wouldnt want to get rid of it. it probably isnt that much, I just lost the interest in trying to keep up with the maintenance. at least until it cools off then i will try it again

#84 ·
Man, my Tiburon would possibly meet your requirements and this would put me back into a Focus, but I also don't wanna deal with the little things of getting this car back up to its previous state, so it can't work. Also, I've never been a fan of that color because it'd be hard to keep clean. Good luck with the sale though!

-Brian

#85 · (Edited)
I'm not sure what you mean by previous state of the car, but it has never ran right for me since I had it, other than small pockets In between something breaking. I figured this would be the case trying to sell it with these issues, but I really don't want to sink anymore money into this car

#88 ·
That truly sucks to hear, because I remember hearing how perfect this car was when Belacyrf had it. I'd like a project car for a fun secondary vehicle, but I'd have to buy a daily driver if I got this and it'd probably cost me a fortune to get to the point of running reliably. This would be a great car for someone with more technical know-how than I have that wants a rocket rather than just something that looks good, which is more of what I'd want.

-Brian

#89 ·
Im going to think about parting the car out since I have a possible offer for the body, and
Maybe the FR intake. Before I decide I would like to find out what other items people would be interested in and negotiate a price. Here is a list of the big items I can think of

2 sets of rota wheels in great shape with near new tires
Big brake kit
EAP recaro interior(full set)
KW variant 2 coilovers
Custom Stainless 3" exhaust
Custom turbo exhaust system
WRC engine block from focus power
St170 headlights

#98 ·
About 2 or so years ago I put a scratch on the lh front bumper a couple inches long. Before I parked it in storage one of the gears started to grind. I was going to check/change the fluid but I just wanted to see if there was any interest in it as is

#102 ·
Bump. Read the first post as I updated. Also I replaced the tranny with a used one so it no longer grinds or had any tranny issues. Also I had the valve seals replaced a year and a half ago but it still smokes so the turbo probably needs replaced. Willing to entertain cash offers or even trades for partial trades. I’ll consider it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.