Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new... parts complete... never used Powerworks Supercharger kit for sale, SVT version. $3500. Text me at 661-450-3303 for more information.

I will unpack the kit, and post pictures soon. Trying to get the word out early, because I need to move it quickly. I live in Palmdale, CA and would prefer a buyer local to the Southern CA.

·
Registered
85 Posts
If you don't get any bites, maybe you can contact SarahnTuned on youtube? She's building out an SVT for rallying and might be interested in that kit. Sarah -n- Tuned
I think she's based out of Arizona.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This has got to go... I've added some incentive. An EXTRA / spare supercharger... used, but I'm told it was overhauled before I bought it. In addtion, I've include a table full of extras / goodies. First person here gets it all!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am in possession of a new... never used... complete Powerworks Supercharger / PWSC for the Ford Focus SVT . For those of you in the know, a complete, unused kit is super RARE. This could be the only one left...

Important to Californians, this kit... under Powerworks branding... is CARB street legal model years 2002 to 2004. See the following link, search under Supercharger category for Powerworks:

***UPDATES:
1.) Pictures added. Text me questions.

2.) I need this gone, so I've added some incentive... I will include an extra / spare used supercharger (yes, this is a second superchager I just added to sweeten the deal). I intended to make a screw-type Whipple supercharger application with it (BTW I have the project intended 1.6lit/rev Whipple if that interests you, it's from a mid-90 SB Chevy truck... contact me and I'll send you a pic). Also, I have an assortment of unrelated SVT parts shown in the picture with parts on the table. That shift knob is new. The shift boot is used.

Text or email me your best offer... moving, and this must go.
You MUST arrive wearing a face mask when taking delivery of the product... no exceptions
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
10.jpg
9.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry for the redundant pictures... I only loaded them once. Not sure what happened There should be 24 in all. And yes, that is a picture of a second used supercharger I am inlcuding to sweeten the deal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts