Ford Focus Forum banner

Focus Work Session 2015

830 views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  Tangles 
#1 ·
A big thanks to Grimmolate for helping me install my new FSWerks Stealth Exhaust and EBC slotted rotors and pads. That was a fun day. My car sounds and stops better thanks to your help!

Sorry my beast from the Northeast gave us frustrations with the corroded mounting hardware :p

Looks great!

See less See more
#4 ·
Agreed. The FSW stealth option has a great tone.
Wish you could've gone for a ride in the Beast when you were here so you could hear what a full 3" exhaust turbo back with a custom stealth section sounds like at full song.
Pure. Sex.

#9 ·
That stealth exhaust should actually get a little louder as the days go by. When I first got mine installed I was like "I know it's stealth but is it really that quiet??"
My car is still quiet in all the low rpms and normal daily driving, but the tone that gets louder and throatier after a few weeks is when you floor it or when the engine is under load.
The sound will get even more awesome :thumbup:

#11 ·
A 2.25" exhaust is all you need grimm if you're NA.
If you ever elect to jump into the forced induction arena then yes definitely upgrade to the 2.5", and in my case opting for a larger turbo necessitated a jump to 3" turbo back.

#16 ·
hey guys, stopping by lurking. one this i noticed is the picture with the green pads and the rotors.

you didnt put any brake silicone based grease on the pad slides. your pads are going to bind up and stick and severely shorten the life of those brake pads!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.