Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if you can add after market fog/driving lights to the lower grille on a 2003 focus SE? when I look at my car, it's all one piece, but I've noticed that some cars have a separate lights and a center grille

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
You can source the assembly from a junkyard. I believe some '03 cars were prewired for foglights. Will need lower grill, fog lights, and switch minimally if your car was wired.

·
Registered
6,092 Posts
OP, bringler is talking about stock lower grills that come with fogs, not aftermarket. Just check to see if you have a wire and connector dangling below the headlights with no where to go. Then you can do as he said easily. IIRC, you won't need a new relay, just the light switch and grill from a car with fogs.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OP, bringler is talking about stock lower grills that come with fogs, not aftermarket. Just check to see if you have a wire and connector dangling below the headlights with no where to go. Then you can do as he said easily. IIRC, you won't need a new relay, just the light switch and grill from a car with fogs.

Thanks, I'll have to check it out! :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wish list,

Spec-D Tuning LHP-FOC00JM-8-TM Ford Focus Audi R8 Style Led Black Projector Head Lights Pair
Spyder Auto Ford Focus Black Altezza Tail Light
2000-2004 FORD FOCUS LOWER GRILLE (with O.E Fog Lamps) (Aluminum Silver)
00-07 Focus 4 Door 12 LED 3rd Brake Trunk Light Chrome Housing Smoke

I also want to replace all my stock bulbs with LED

1 - 5 of 5 Posts