Ford Focus Forum banner

21 - 40 of 228 Posts

·
MS Paint PWNS ME!
9,807 Posts
Very likely. There's a person or two I really want to meet in person finally, and of course everyone I want to see again

·
Registered
118 Posts
You KNOw I'll be there. The red zx3 for sure with a few new additions(more boost), and a completely redone wagon IF I get it finished.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I will be there again. Plan on making the hotel reservations on friday and sending in my carlisle reg when the tax return comes back in.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I will be there Fo' Sho! Already Registered and ready to rock! First time attending, but Im no Newbie as far as SVTs go. I've had my current SVTF for about 7 months, which is my second one. On top of the 3 SVTC's I have had over the years. Definitely looking forward to Focus Rising 2012! Can't wait! :party:

·
Recaros for Corbeaus and Boyds!
2,355 Posts
You notice how ken has liked every post in here, and still hasn't updated the 1st post with the list yet? haha...

They should be calling tomorrow for the hotel reservations correct?

·
King wheel-whore. BOW before me!
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
You notice how ken has liked every post in here, and still hasn't updated the 1st post with the list yet? haha...
:p

They should be calling tomorrow for the hotel reservations correct?
I'm stopping in their tomorrow while I'm up there on some business, I will make sure those on the wait list get called.

·
Registered
431 Posts
May/May not be there.. JUST switched to a new job, so i wont have vacation or anything for quite some time.. And this even would not be Just a weekend even for me.. =(

·
Abdul the Canexican...eh?
175 Posts
99.9% Team Canada is gonna be there :p

·
Registered
87 Posts
I plan on coming down for atleast 1 day. Cant afford to stay all weekend. Whats the best day to be there? This will be my first time at the event.

·
Recaros for Corbeaus and Boyds!
2,355 Posts
Saturday is the main day at the show. That's when you want to be there for sure!

·
Registered
796 Posts
I plan on coming down for atleast 1 day. Cant afford to stay all weekend. Whats the best day to be there? This will be my first time at the even.
are you bringing a car or just coming to wander around and hang out?

21 - 40 of 228 Posts