Ford Focus Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Camera 1, Camera 2..Camera 1, Camera 2
7,494 Posts
:-o
The one you got it is durable? Do u like the way it looks (from the pics looks awesome) can you give me a link?

I would get a small sample first and try it out. Not all CF vinyl is made equal. I've only seen a couple cars where it's turned out well, and no offense jwill, but I've never been a fan of fake CF interior panels.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I would get a small sample first and try it out. Not all CF vinyl is made equal. I've only seen a couple cars where it's turned out well, and no offense jwill, but I've never been a fan of fake CF interior panels.
Yeah maybe I will do that. Because I have seen pictures and looks fricking good, but maybe in real life I don't like the way it looks. :D

·
Registered
202 Posts
I've had my '03 for a couple of years now. Bought it needing a bunch of work, but within a month or so of buying it I had made it a reliable daily driver.

H&R Sport Cup kit
Massive UDP
K&N in stock box
Dom's HFC
MagnaFlow cat-back
Advanti V3 wheels
Pioneer AVH-3300BT

Still need to install some brand new ST170 headlights I just got from Germany. The stock HID housings never really looked "right" to me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2003 Focus SVT zx3 EAP comp orange... this is a sad fact but the previous owner put a full cervini body kit, Walmart fake euro crap tail lights, and dumb really heavy/fake/fugly wheels were put on instead of doing... oh I dunno... fluid changes, head gasket replacement new plugs and wires, even a total rebuild!!! ... uhhhhgggg!!! Trying to restore this gem is going to be a lot of work. TBC

21 - 36 of 36 Posts