Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought it would be cool to find out where and how many Comp O SVTF's are around. If you have a Comp Orange you are one of 473.

Post what year and door you have. Also what state you're in and any mods you have. Pics would be cool to.

I'll start

2004 5 door
AEM intake, FSWerks tune about 75k miles

Only pic I have so far

Took a couple pics yesterday
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/528/34front.jpg/]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[/URL]
http://imageshack.ushttp://imageshack.us

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
2003 3 door

85k had it a year so far and got it with 60 k

eibach pro kit springs w/ SVT dampers ( coil overs eventually). cfm dogbone, cfm orp, aem short ram, 2.5 inch borla with magnaflow resonator. cfm short shifter, 2011 5.0 shift knob. CF wrapped interior, tinted tails, Roush upper wing. prob more im forgetting lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
03 EAP ZX3 here. It's my daily driver. Just turned over 100K last week.

with the cobra

·
Registered
22 Posts
2003 3 Door with 70k
Has an SCT tune put on by the previous owner, PO also changed the exhaust which is semi-ricey that I want to replace. Removed cat. converter

s

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cut 1/2 coil off the rear springs. It's a simple mod and makes the car sit even.

·
Camera 1, Camera 2..Camera 1, Camera 2
7,494 Posts
Or you can do it the right way and put a proper suspension on the car. :p

·
Registered
22 Posts
2003 3 door

85k had it a year so far and got it with 60 k

eibach pro kit springs w/ SVT dampers ( coil overs eventually). cfm dogbone, cfm orp, aem short ram, 2.5 inch borla with magnaflow resonator. cfm short shifter, 2011 5.0 shift knob. CF wrapped interior, tinted tails, Roush upper wing. prob more im forgetting lol
Id really like to see how it looks with the tinted tail lights

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
More pics of that wing with tinted tails. Looks good.

·
Registered
220 Posts
03 comp orange #1686 with 23,000 miles. tinted windows,eibach sportlines, borla center exit exhaust,ORP, powerworks supercharger,ADA 17 inch dark grey w/ polished lip wheels, steeda shifter, redline tuning floormats,hoodlift kit and dead pedal. i also painted a bullet mustang gas door, hood squirters and roofrail mouldings. painted various interior pieces. was a daily driver for 1 year but has since been a nice day only car for the past few years. sorry i dont have any pics right now.

·
Registered
826 Posts
2003 SVT 3dr. assembled at Hermosillo Assembly plant on 4/22/03. #1280 of 3985. 121,000mi. Running Xios SVT turbo kit since 42,000mi.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
03 comp orange #1686 with 23,000 miles. tinted windows,eibach sportlines, borla center exit exhaust,ORP, powerworks supercharger,ADA 17 inch dark grey w/ polished lip wheels, steeda shifter, redline tuning floormats,hoodlift kit and dead pedal. i also painted a bullet mustang gas door, hood squirters and roofrail mouldings. painted various interior pieces. was a daily driver for 1 year but has since been a nice day only car for the past few years. sorry i dont have any pics right now.
Def need to post some pics of that thing, sounds sweet. Also could you shed some light on how you did your "dead" pedal?

·
Camera 1, Camera 2..Camera 1, Camera 2
7,494 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
More pics please and where did you get the tinted tails from?
i did them myself. i used lamin x film. took about 30 min per light. clean lenses, spray film and tail light with soapy water (keep wet as needed) then used a hair dryer and squeegee to push the soapy water and bubbles out to the best of my ability. then you can heat the egdes and stretch the film around the edge of the lense. pretty straight forward. i bought the film from a local tint shop. So you can get it there or get it online.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts