Ford Focus Forum banner

261 - 280 of 313 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Like I said on FB, looks awesome! Makes me excited to get my front brakes on my car. Got to wait
till spring though. I have no motivation to go work on my car in this cold, snowy Wisconsin weather
even if I do have access to a heated shop.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #264
Thank you Jordan, Andy!

Well...they're on!! Big shout out to the guys down at Blood Enterprises for making the custom brackets.

I'll get some driving impressions next week if the weather permits -- right now it is just pissing rain.

-c

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Good lord almighty those are getting me wet.

Also, I'm glad I'm not the only person with a f***** up front fender. :lol:

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #266
Must be a trick of the light Blake, my front fenders are pristine...
I can see what you're looking at (at 12 oclock right?) and it is just a reflection.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Damn, well I tried to make myself feel better. I should've known better that there wouldn't be a dent anywhere to be found on that car!

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #268
Damn, well I tried to make myself feel better. I should've known better that there wouldn't be a dent anywhere to be found on that car!
Now that you mention it, there really isn't! :lol:

·
Registered
940 Posts

I'll get some driving impressions next week if the weather permits -- right now it is just pissing rain.

-c

Hot damn! They're so beautiful I can't help but stare at them! :thumbup:

·
Recaros for Corbeaus and Boyds!
2,355 Posts
Did you really think he would let there be a dent on this car? Anytime something is coming towards the car he probably gets out and stops it himself! <3

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #271
:lol:

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #272 (Edited)
Well, it turns out that I need a new master cylinder after all. Pedal travel is way too long with these six piston calipers. The factory focus bore size is 15/16" and Baer is saying that I need a 1 1/16" master cylinder bore size to match the piston area of the new calipers. Working on a solution now. Will update when all is said and done.
Here's a preview pic of them installed:

·
Registered
940 Posts
Well that's kind of a bummer. How was the pedal travel before with the PBR 2 piston calipers? Good I assume?

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #274
Yes. It was normal with good feel. We're working on a viable cost effective solution as we speak.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #276
I have a pretty decent update but I'm not going to post anything until the admins address the problems with disappearing/reappearing/redisappearing posts/threads.
Hopefully this will even show up on the board :(

·
Registered
307 Posts
I sure hope so. I love seeing updates on this thread, really keeps me motivated to modify my focus.

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #278
Bump for disappearing post test...

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
Hey I saw you bumped your thread, and on the main page it shows you posted in here but it's not showing up for me Chaz! Haha.

You're fighting a losing battle right now unfortunately.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Test post.

EDIT: Ok NOW I can fully see every page in this thread again after I posted and went and clicked on
my reply to this thread in my member profile section.

261 - 280 of 313 Posts