Ford Focus Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
That one was just me not paying attention....and s
7,509 Posts
FocusSportREP4 said:
Can anyone tell me what P0100 is? Wasn't at the top of the list... :)
P0100 Mass Air Flow Circuit Malfunction

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
i have question..
when i did the test mode, it says "dtc none" but what is other thing like..
"p103" instead of "p0103"??

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts
illu510n_zx5_SVT said:
i need some help please:confused: . i got a code of d262.

-Jesse:thumbup:
I'd recommend starting a thread... this is just an informational location.

However:

DTC P0262 Cylinder 1 Injector Circuit High

My best advice:

The injectors are supplied with 12v, and the ECU pulls them low to open the solenoid... so if the circuit is reading high when it should be low, then it is likely that current is not flowing due to either an injector wiring problem or a defective injector (on the electrical side).

Following this should be a misfire or symptoms of the car constantly or intermittently running on three cylinders (no gas=no boom).

If you do not have those symptoms, then I'd start by clearing the codes (disconnect battery for 15+ minutes) and checking to see if the code returns. If you DO have those symptoms, then investigate for a problem from there.

·
Official [FJ] Distinguished Advisor
19,806 Posts
Todd's sis-in-law-to-be's Focus automatic has thrown a P0732... ?

·
7,509 Posts
Z63R said:
Todd's sis-in-law-to-be's Focus automatic has thrown a P0732... ?
Thats a wierd one....
P0732 Gear 2 Incorrect Ratio

·
7,509 Posts
fiends911 said:
throwing P0147 anyone know what that is? its off a duratec and some of the codes are differnet. i'm pretty sure its a fuel or o2 sensor thing but i wanna be sure.
P0147 Heated O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction (Bank 1, Sensor 3)

·
7,509 Posts
Here are all of the DTC's. Its just a list of them, not an explination like on here...but its just a list of ALL of the OBDII codes.

OBDII CODES <----- Click Here

·
7,509 Posts
it means Gear 2...incorrect ratio. :lol: I dunno what the heck that could mean...its not like the wrong gears could just find their way into the car...which makes me think.... why would Ford even have a DTC for that? :dunno: thats just a really wierd one.

·
Official [FJ] Distinguished Advisor
19,806 Posts
It means that the PCM is sensing incorrect revs for 2nd gear which may mean slipping friction materials (prolly), or a bad torque convertor (not likely)...

Incorrect revs for 2nd geear relative to all four speeds; in other words, change the tire size with a healthy trans, it won't notice. Go with a big change in tire size and the PCM's revs-per-mile should be reprogrammed only for correct speedo readings.

·
Registered
3 Posts
2001 ZX3. Had jerky engine at ~ 40mph & code 0401. Dealer replaced DPFT - fixed jerkiness but now engine takes 15 seconds to drop to idle (if it gets there at all). Then had code 1506 Dealer replaced IAC. No change but I'm a lot lighter in the wallet. Any ideas?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Re: Not communicating?

Two ford dealers have been unable to read my computer. My 2.3 PZEV runs fine, but my check engine light comes on. The local dealer is able to clear the light, but it reappears in a few miles. What could I cause my computer to not be reading at two different dealers? Any help?

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
My friends 2.3 auto displayed d900?
anyone know what that one is?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
8,586 Posts
21 - 40 of 51 Posts