Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought this thing from eBay, was hoping it would work. If it didn't, I was only out $4 (made an offer of $3.75, they countered with $4 and I accepted).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Wiper-Wizard-clean-restoring-sharpen-the-blades-Wiper-cleaning-brush-safe-noise/232568465033?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Didn't expect much from it, and today was bitter cold (single digit high), and the wiper was pretty stiff to get through. But it actually worked!

Figure they might be good until spring when I can replace them with some new ones. Or might just run them through again and see how long I can keep doing that.

Basically a rough metal file (like a metal nail file with the channels on either side that the blade edge gets drawn through).

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Looks interesting. I may buy one to try on my vehicles.

·
Registered
6,092 Posts
Thanks for the product review. I'm almost always up for trying out odd new gizmos, and if this can delay the day I have to pay somewhere between $12-24 each for new wipers, then I'm all for it. Small investment.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Ordered one a few days ago. Look forward to trying it myself.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Mine came over the weekend. Going to test it out on my wife's car's front and back blades to see what happens.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts