1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I'm a ass man!
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Looks like it could be a lot more aggressive looking underneath all the camo.

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
Some awfully big wheels on one of those, aggressive fascias.

- Drew

·
I'm a ass man!
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anybody else notice the vertical tail lights are gone?

I don't think that is a bad thing. Yes a little bit of the Fiesta's character is gone, but the tail lights appear to be pretty good looking.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Looks like a cmax from the back now that i looked again.

·
I'm a ass man!
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I see that, but I'm hoping the back of the car takes more queues from the 2016 Edge, rather than the C-Max. But so far it's not looking terrible.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
I think it is going to look quite nice. I have to say the Fiesta styling I have always kind of liked on all trim levels.

·
I'm a ass man!
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have to admit, I didn't like the front end when Ford brought the Fiesta to the US market. It was OK, but seeing how aggressive the European version was, just made the US version look lame up front. I completely understand the reason why Ford did it, but it didn't make me like it any better.

The refresh was better. It brought the Fiesta closer to what Ford was doing with the rest of the cars, and it made the car look sharper. Granted it wasn't the gaping mouth Euro front end, but it was a hell of a lot better than the US spec Fiesta. Then there was the ST. Between the Fiesta ST and the previous Focus ST, the Fiesta ST won in the looks department. Comparing the current Focus ST to the outgoing Fiesta ST, and the Focus ST has edged the ST out in the looks department. The Fiesta ST's rear end handily beats the current Focus ST's rear end, but the front of the Focus ST is just a head turner.

Still, I agree. The new cars are shaping up nicely. I hope Ford up's the performance on the Fiesta ST. It doesn't need to eclipse the Focus ST, but it should have as much kick, as it does handling.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I'm holding on to my 11, until Ford shows us this thing nude. I'm hoping they share both door counts this time.

Sent from my iPhone using three rocks and a stick

·
I'm a ass man!
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
The new looks breaks cover...

http://www.autoblog.com/2016/11/29/2018-ford-fiesta-reveals-its-new-face/

http://www.autoblog.com/2016/11/29/2018-ford-fiesta-revealed-active-ecoboost-cylinder-deactivation/

Pics from the site...

Not bad. Not bad at all. It's interesting that the front that I originally thought was the ST, turned out to be the normal model. I can't wait to see more.

After finding out a little more, the red car is not the ST. It's the ST-Line, basically it wears the ST's clothes but doesn't have the important parts that make the ST what it is. :dunno:

The white 3 door is the Vignale, Ford of Europe's top of the line Fiesta. If it was State side, it would be a higher trim level than the Titanium.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts