101 - 120 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Car looks absolutely amazing, keep it up

·
MS Paint PWNS ME!
9,807 Posts
What is the thing where SVT/ST170 auxilary gauges would go? Is it some sort of trip computer? Outside temperature? :dunno:

Directly above the leftmost AC vent in this picture

·
I'm a Neanderthal
625 Posts
yeah it's a tripcomputer!:thumbup:
Love that set up. I've been looking to add that, but I'm afraid of the wiring. Plus all I can ever find is right hand drive stuff :(

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
i could probably deliver you a LHD set, but then the installing would be very hard. Also i don't think your Focus is prepared..

It's better to add the SVT/ST170 oil-pressure/temperature gauges; that information is far more important! Pity mine came standard with the trip-computer:lol: Still looking to add the SVT/ST170 gauges somewhere else...

·
I'm a Neanderthal
625 Posts
i could probably deliver you a LHD set, but then the installing would be very hard. Also i don't think your Focus is prepared..

It's better to add the SVT/ST170 oil-pressure/temperature gauges; that information is far more important! Pity mine came standard with the trip-computer:lol: Still looking to add the SVT/ST170 gauges somewhere else...
I appreciate the offer, but like you say I think the difficulty level may be more than I can handle. My latest idea is to add the Ghia door cards with the wood look trim then do the Euro door handles and window switches. I've been trying this place in Sweden, but google translate keeps messing up the translation. This place in Germany I was dealing with stopped answering my emails. I may wait and come over there LOL!

·
MS Paint PWNS ME!
9,807 Posts
I appreciate the offer, but like you say I think the difficulty level may be more than I can handle. My latest idea is to add the Ghia door cards with the wood look trim then do the Euro door handles and window switches. I've been trying this place in Sweden, but google translate keeps messing up the translation. This place in Germany I was dealing with stopped answering my emails. I may wait and come over there LOL!
Find a 2000 ZTS, they have the wood grain trim in all 4 doors cards. I rode in one a couple days ago. I know you won't be able to fit Euro locks, but if all else fails you can at least have your wood grain.

And I tried the window switches, it was proving to be a HUGE pain in the rear end, so I gave up. You need the wiring harness, regulators, and all kinds of stuff out of the Ghia. You might as well bring over a whole car, it'll make your headache smaller :lol:

·
MS Paint PWNS ME!
9,807 Posts
On the r/s front bumper, did it come with shaved turn signals?
The 98-01 R/S bumper comes with turn signals, the 02+ Facelift R/S bumper does not

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
Added some more upgrades:

OEM cruisecontrol + ST170 (SVT) aluminium pedals:

also, last week this 'package' arrived:

Recaro upgrade full leather seats!

This is how the car stands now:

·
MS Paint PWNS ME!
9,807 Posts
I absolutely love it.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Looks great! Wouldn't change a bit once the EAP Recaro's goes in.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #118 (Edited)
It's a while ago since i updated this thread, so some more mods and pictures to share:

Recaro's fitted:

Random pics:

Also de-wipered!

Finally found the rare official Centennial Sport folder/advertisement!

101 - 120 of 139 Posts