Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 car sets (8 total) of the Sport Edition (Tire Rack's brand) silver wheels shown. Mounted on one set are 225/45/17 BFG Rivals. The other set has 215/40/17 Direzza Star Specs on them.

Each set of wheels has only been used for 1 race weekend, and are still in excellent condition. One wheel may have a few slight scratches, but the rest are all unscathed.

42mm Offset / 5.94" Backspacing; 4x108mm (4x4.25") bolt circle will fit Focus, Fox Body Mustang, T-Bird, Cougar, Contour, etc, along with some Volvo's and a few other weird cars.

Both sets of tires on the rims are half used and will probably last another race weekend. I also have 4 more of the BFG's unmounted, that would probably last one 8 hour race, or be good for track days. The wheels / tires have been cleaned after usage, and have been stored indoors during the winter.

$400 per car set obo.

IMG_0302.JPG

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, apparently I don't have enough post count to be able to attach pics here. (Seems like a pretty odd prerequisite...)
If anyone is interested, the wheels look almost exactly like stock SVT wheels. I can send pics to an email address if you provide it.

Note - the wheels are on the car in the avatar pic on the left.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts